AlpineEagle

Week 15: Broncos @ Colts

Broncos @ Colts

Both Teams is Having a Terrible Year

Colts is Currently #3 Pick in 2018 NFL Draft, & If Colts Lose will Remind #3 Pick

Broncos is Currently #5 Pick in 2018 NFL Draft, & If Broncos Lose Drop to #4 Pick till Rest of Sunday Games

Call me weird, call me crazy but the minute I turned NBC on and saw the guys talking with the field in the background I thought of Wentz...... even though this is Broncos Colts

The Broncos helmets don't look good with the throwback stickers on the darker helmet. It actually looks like crap, in my opinion. The NFL needs to get rid of the alternate helmet rule.

1 minute ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Is his shoulder still a problem?

I just remember reading an article that his problem is more mental now than physical. I think it was saying how Colts screwed up with not putting a good supporting cast around him

1 hour ago, gameshowfan91 said:

Brock Osweiler in for Broncos. Why not put Paxton Lynch in instead?

He got hurt in his one and only start. I believe it was the same shoulder that was hurt earlier in the year. He's probably still out due to that injury.

Correction: It's an ankle injury

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2017/12/14/kelly-lynch-among-inactives-for-broncos-colts-game/108615180/

10 hours ago, Greenakers2 said:

Was I a terrible person for turning this off after the first qtr. ?

Not if you agree I'm not a terrible person for not bothering to watch at all...