AlpineEagle

Week 15: Cowboys @ Raiders

Just now, Uscg-Green said:

Havnt followed the wild card seedings that much this year.  (First time in a long time I could say that) are the girls done with a loss?

I think so, but not completely sure.

4 minutes ago, Uscg-Green said:

Havnt followed the wild card seedings that much this year.  (First time in a long time I could say that) are the girls done with a loss?

No, if they lose tonight then win out, they can get the 6th seed if Atlanta doesn't win anymore games this year.

Playoff Machine

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

No, if they lose tonight then win out, they can get the 6th seed if Atlanta doesn't win anymore games this year.

Well if they don't take care of the bucs tomorrow night that's a real possibility

Just now, Uscg-Green said:

Well if they don't take care of the bucs tomorrow night that's a real possibility

There may be other potential scenarios for them to get in after a loss tonight, but I didn't go too deeply into it. I just looked at who the likely 6 seed would be and then made them lose the rest of their games with Dallas losing tonight, then winning out, to see if Dallas would get in.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

There may be other potential scenarios for them to get in after a loss tonight, but I didn't go too deeply into it. I just looked at who the likely 6 seed would be and then made them lose the rest of their games with Dallas losing tonight, then winning out, to see if Dallas would get in.

When I did the generator about 20 minutes ago, if Dallas wins tonight they got in.  So, go Raiders.  I don't think Atlanta beats Carolina or New Orleans.

I wonder if we are locked in first round bye homefield and cow turds need a week 17 win if we play everyone just to keep them out. Prob not but I'd love it

4 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

When I did the generator about 20 minutes ago, if Dallas wins tonight they got in.  So, go Raiders.  I don't think Atlanta beats Carolina or New Orleans.

I just did it, finishing out this week with a Dallas win and a Falcons win and also with a Falcons loss, and the Cowboys don't get in. So they need future things to happen in order to move up into that 6th seed.

Dallas.JPG.27bace39fd12eef080bf714b21a92219.JPG

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I just did it, finishing out this week with a Dallas win and a Falcons win and also with a Falcons loss, and the Cowboys don't get in. So they need future things to happen in order to move up into that 6th seed.

Dallas.JPG.27bace39fd12eef080bf714b21a92219.JPG

Did you give Atlanta losses to both Carolina and New Orleans? Also, I had Dallas beating Seattle and us. I think we will wrap up home field next week.  

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Did you give Atlanta losses to both Carolina and New Orleans?

In that image, I didn't go beyond tomorrow night's game. But in one of my posts earlier, I did:

16 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Playoff Machine

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

For 1 game, please let Derek Carr play like the QB Rstarter thinks he is.

As long as it’s not next week.

Come on oakland need Bryant and Bailey to struggle and Lynch to go off to advance to the fantasy football championship. Up 136-122