Sign in to follow this  
zuker6

Buying the Panthers

Hi Dave.  Me and a couple of other What's Up regulars were thinking about putting in a bid to buy the Carolina Panthers now that Jerry Richardson is selling.  Anyway, we're a little short of where we need to be, and were wondering if you'd like to go in with us?  Even though we're planning on the Panthers being financially successful, we're still going to be Eagles fans, and doubt that Mr. Lurie would have any problem with you continuing your duties here, if you want to.  Think it over and let us know.  We probably have some time, but would like to start putting a plan together, so by the end of the week would be appreciated.

Dave, we are going to have "Panthers Live". So, get ready for your comeback.  The bad news is that you will have to occasionally interview Cam Newton.

Dave, word is that Mr. Richardson is willing to accept "interesting trades" as part of any deal for the team, so if you have any behind the scenes photos or videos of cheerleader calendar shoots, specifically those involving the shaving of legs, I really think that it'll help our chances.  PM me with your decision.  Thanks in advance.