AlpineEagle

Week 16: Vikings @ Packers

Vikings @ Packers

Vikings Can Clinch a First Round Bye with a Win

Vikings Lose that Game will Give the Eagles Home Field Advantage

Packers did Terrible after Aaron Rodgers Injury in October

Wow, Green Bay has racked up some key injuries. It will be hard for them tonight unless someone really steps up.

4 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

how's florida, eaglejoe?

Very warm. Went to Siesta Beach today. Never before can I say I went swimming in the ocean two days before Xmas. Although technically it was the Gulf of Mexico. It’s very weird being in an area with Xmas in the air but a very warm climate. 

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Very warm. Went to Siesta Beach today. Never before can I say I went swimming in the ocean two days before Xmas. Although technically it was the Gulf of Mexico. It’s very weird being in an area with Xmas in the air but a very warm climate. 

you will be greeted by a foot of snow to shovel when you get back! :D

I spent a Christmas in Daytona maybe 15 years ago. Was on the beach most of the day, until dinner time.  

Siesta beach? My family and my moms side of the family go to Longboat Key Florida near Siesta

Just now, Portyansky said:

Keenum doesn't seem like he likes the cold. Lets see how he does as the game goes on...

That's the real test.

3 minutes ago, Cthulhu said:

you will be greeted by a foot of snow to shovel when you get back! :D

Probably so. ?