Sign in to follow this  
EagleJoe8

Week 16 Open Discussion.

1 minute ago, jfluke said:

Anyone really worried about facing either of these teams in the playoff?

no

only thing standing in our way is the Saints 

Didn't Garrett give up playcalling? Maybe someone else should have it next season? Zeke doing really well and you keep throwing?

Just now, jfluke said:

Anything can happen in the playoffs ;)

who would’ve thought this game would be so close the way hawks played last week and zeke coming back 

Just now, mike030270 said:

Didn't Garrett give up playcalling? Maybe someone else should have it next season? Zeke doing really well and you keep throwing?

Whomever is play calling is doing a great job. Almost to 4th qtr. 

1 minute ago, jfluke said:

ever heard of a ritual killing? a hee hee hee....

v1.bjs1NzcwNjI7ajsxNzU1NjsxMjAwOzEyODA7N

Even though we are allergic to the Seahawks, I can't root for Dallas.  I would love to see Dallas knocked out today and Dak with another subpar performance.  Maybe Elliott will go back to Cabo a little early.

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Anything can happen in the playoffs ;)

who would’ve thought this game would be so close the way hawks played last week and zeke coming back 

I figured a Seattle win. Wilson looks off in his passing, but hes a special player. Fun to watch too, when hes not doing it to the Eagles.

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

well now seattle's run defense is just stacking the line. it is why the last two drives he had a bunch of 2 yard gains. however, if they would have just run the entire first half this game wouldnt be this close

Just now, E v 2.0 said:

Aikman crying for Dallas flags

He said if Seattle wins it's the worst performance in victory he's ever seen.  Pulling for it, if only to see Cowboy Troy and Jones' heads explode.

Just now, jfluke said:

I figured a Seattle win. Wilson looks off in his passing, but hes a special player. Fun to watch too, when hes not doing it to the Eagles.

i like wilson as a person, i hate watching the nfl allow him to basically use intentional grounding to his advantage. ill just run 2 yards out of the pocket then throw it away or run 20 yards back and throw it out of bounds. i absolutely hate that. it is basically the nfl not being smart enough to change the rule

1 minute ago, Greenakers2 said:

He said if Seattle wins it's the worst performance in victory he's ever seen.  Pulling for it, if only to see Cowboy Troy and Jones' heads explode.

Add Michael Irving 

30-19 49ers :towel: