Sign in to follow this  
EagleJoe8

Week 16 Open Discussion.

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Fugster said:

clear hold but i usually do not hear either or these announcers so vocal when it happens against the eagles 

this is why i watch the games on mute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dez and Dak are opposing teams best friends .     WHat are Poke fans gonna use now that Zeke excuse not there anymore ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks Arizona and Seattle might be headed towards the bottom of the NFC West next year and SF might be moving up with LA.  Jimmy G. looks like the real deal.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, NE.Jon said:

Dez and Dak are opposing teams best friends .     WHat are Poke fans gonna use now that Zeke excuse not there anymore ?

Their bus driver didn’t show up he missed his routes :mellow2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WentzPHIeagles said:

Lmao two facemasks, Awuzie sucks

Change name to A Lose Ie 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Greenakers2 said:

Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Skip's tears are starting to fall.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

It looks Arizona and Seattle might be headed towards the bottom of the NFC West next year and SF might be moving up with LA.  Jimmy G. looks like the real deal.  

i wouldnt write the seahawks off yet. they get a lot of guys back from injury. i do think the niners are a much better team going forward with jimmy g. the patriots should have kept him and franchised him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to love how the media hyped up Elliott's return as being a possible turning point of Dallas turning into last year's team. Their defensive backs suck and Dak has regressed. Elliott can't fix those things.:roll:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just had a feeling this would happen. I still had Dallas winning but I knew it would be a closer game than people were predicting 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

It looks Arizona and Seattle might be headed towards the bottom of the NFC West next year and SF might be moving up with LA.  Jimmy G. looks like the real deal.  

We'll see on Garropolo. Wouldnt be the 1st time a guy came in a strung together some nice games. He has the advantage of there being little film on him, and the 9ers not being taken seriously.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i wouldnt write the seahawks off yet. they get a lot of guys back from injury. i do think the niners are a much better team going forward with jimmy g. the patriots should have kept him and franchised him.

There's a lot of talk about Seattle having to get rid of a few impact players due to the cap.  Chances are they won't keep their secondary intact.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaliEagle said:

You have to love how the media hyped up Elliott's return as being a possible turning point of Dallas turning into last year's team. Their defensive backs suck and Dak has regressed. Elliott can't fix those things.:roll:

also cant fix garrett and linehan from both being morons either lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Dez and Dak are opposing teams best friends .     WHat are Poke fans gonna use now that Zeke excuse not there anymore ?

Sean Lee would not have Thrown two picks if he had been starting at QB

 

 

Its like Rome, all excuses lead back to Sean Lee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this