Sign in to follow this  
EagleJoe8

Week 16 Open Discussion.

1 minute ago, Fugster said:

clear hold but i usually do not hear either or these announcers so vocal when it happens against the eagles 

this is why i watch the games on mute.

Dez and Dak are opposing teams best friends .     WHat are Poke fans gonna use now that Zeke excuse not there anymore ?

It looks Arizona and Seattle might be headed towards the bottom of the NFC West next year and SF might be moving up with LA.  Jimmy G. looks like the real deal.  

Just now, NE.Jon said:

Dez and Dak are opposing teams best friends .     WHat are Poke fans gonna use now that Zeke excuse not there anymore ?

Their bus driver didn’t show up he missed his routes :mellow2:

1 minute ago, WentzPHIeagles said:

Lmao two facemasks, Awuzie sucks

Change name to A Lose Ie 

Just now, Greenakers2 said:

Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip

Skip's tears are starting to fall.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

It looks Arizona and Seattle might be headed towards the bottom of the NFC West next year and SF might be moving up with LA.  Jimmy G. looks like the real deal.  

i wouldnt write the seahawks off yet. they get a lot of guys back from injury. i do think the niners are a much better team going forward with jimmy g. the patriots should have kept him and franchised him.

You have to love how the media hyped up Elliott's return as being a possible turning point of Dallas turning into last year's team. Their defensive backs suck and Dak has regressed. Elliott can't fix those things.:roll:

I just had a feeling this would happen. I still had Dallas winning but I knew it would be a closer game than people were predicting 

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

We'll see on Garropolo. Wouldnt be the 1st time a guy came in a strung together some nice games. He has the advantage of there being little film on him, and the 9ers not being taken seriously.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i wouldnt write the seahawks off yet. they get a lot of guys back from injury. i do think the niners are a much better team going forward with jimmy g. the patriots should have kept him and franchised him.

There's a lot of talk about Seattle having to get rid of a few impact players due to the cap.  Chances are they won't keep their secondary intact.   

Just now, CaliEagle said:

You have to love how the media hyped up Elliott's return as being a possible turning point of Dallas turning into last year's team. Their defensive backs suck and Dak has regressed. Elliott can't fix those things.:roll:

also cant fix garrett and linehan from both being morons either lol

5 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

Sean Lee would not have Thrown two picks if he had been starting at QB

Its like Rome, all excuses lead back to Sean Lee