Sign in to follow this  
MariMari

Dak Prescott throws Dez Bryant under the bus

Dak Prescott on his INT that went through hands of Dez Bryant: "I think I have to throw him a better ball. Just put it right there on his face mask and don’t give him a chance to drop it, I guess.”

It's true though. Dez was having a tantrum because he didn't get the ball. Dak finally throws it and he messes up. The one that wasn't thrown well could have still been caught and then there was the fumble

Shouldn't have done it in public though. Dak went low by saying it to the reporters

1 minute ago, Fugster said:

crap. here comes the cowboys rebuild. i thought they would stay irrelevant for a least a few more years

As long as Jerrry is the GM and Garrett is the coach, doesn’t matter who the players are

1 minute ago, Fugster said:

crap. here comes the cowboys rebuild. i thought they would stay irrelevant for a least a few more years

Jerry jones is still there and if Jason Garrett is there not too worried for now ;)

Just now, pisceschica said:

Jerry jones is still there and if Jason Garrett is there not too worried for now ;)

Beat you by seconds

Just now, downundermike said:

As long as Jerrry is the GM and Garrett is the coach, doesn’t matter who the players are

jerrah will stay put but garrett... if this thing blows up he is gone and we need him to stay

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

How much longer will Bryant be on the team?

Ultimate revenge, comes to Eagles on vet minimum deal and helps Eagles win 2nd straight Super Bowl 

6 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I predict he's on the trading block this off-season. Bryant just doesn't have the same chemistry he had with Romo.

9 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Ultimate revenge, comes to Eagles on vet minimum deal and helps Eagles win 2nd straight Super Bowl 

If Dez goes to a team that knows how to fit their scheme to a wr’s talents, he will be very good, not elite, but very good. 

3 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

If Dez goes to a team that knows how to fit their scheme to a wr’s talents, he will be very good, not elite, but very good. 

He's a head case though. It's like Terrell Owens, but minus the talent.

16 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

Jerry has backed away from personnel and I actually like the way they are going from that standpoint....but from a coaching standpoint as long as Garrett is there they aren’t winning anything.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

He's a head case though. It's like Terrell Owens, but minus the talent.

No he’s not,  he was early in his career. TO would have thrown Dak and the coaches under the bus a long time ago. Dez has never  thrown a qb under the bus ever, TO did it to every qb he ever played with. He never yelled at Dak on the sideline, he would even call Tony Romo sir..... Dez is a hard worker, no offfield incidents since 2012, isn’t known to party....he just does the same thing  Irvin always did, tell coaches to get him the ball.

dez isn’t the problem in Dallas.

29 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

No he’s not,  he was early in his career. TO would have thrown Dak and the coaches under the bus a long time ago. Dez has never  thrown a qb under the bus ever, TO did it to every qb he ever played with. He never yelled at Dak on the sideline, he would even call Tony Romo sir..... Dez is a hard worker, no offfield incidents since 2012, isn’t known to party....he just does the same thing  Irvin always did, tell coaches to get him the ball.

dez isn’t the problem in Dallas.

17 million per year for 800 yards is a problem.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

u would want him?

Many people blaming Dak for this game, that is fine, he made his fair share of mistakes and that first interceptions was really bad. However, that game would still have been 6-0 if Dez hadn't blatantly held that ball like a loaf of bread like a moron. It was all down hill for Dallas after that. I had originally said that Seattle had no chance before the game started, but that offense was real sluggish. The Seahawks had more penalty yardage than offensive yards. Then Dak hits Dez straight in the hands, albeit a bit behind him, but that ball hit Dez in the hands. I could understand Dez being a practice squad receiver, dropping that pass, but he is a pro bowl caliber receiver dropping that pass. 

All of it completely inexcusable. I will say this, during that game, Dak, Dez, and Elliot sat nowhere near each other. You could see images of Dez sitting there, pouting, Dak with the "deer in headlights" look and Zeke just looking disinterested in the game completely. It is a really strange dynamic because all three are decent/good players in their own rights with past success at both the NFL and college levels, but watching just about every Cowboys game this season, Dak and Dez are two guys that are constantly talking to players, pumping them up and giving them insight. I didn't see ANY of that from any of the three of them. 

Zeke looked freaking pissed though. I am someone that believes he is innocent, guy got a raw deal. I don't think the Cowboys are any better with Zeke than without, but I think the mere accusations have gotten to him on a personal level. He is frustrated, but not good frustrated in a sense of "I want to get better", but more like a bad frustrated "I want to beat the crud out of somebody..." 

All three don't touch a candle to the amount of leadership/class/football knowledge of Jason Witten though. There needs to be more of guys like him on that team for them to succeed. 

5 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Well hes a lock for 2018 because of cap hit. It would be like 14-18m?  I forget exactly.

2 hours ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

Many people blaming Dak for this game, that is fine, he made his fair share of mistakes and that first interceptions was really bad. However, that game would still have been 6-0 if Dez hadn't blatantly held that ball like a loaf of bread like a moron. It was all down hill for Dallas after that. I had originally said that Seattle had no chance before the game started, but that offense was real sluggish. The Seahawks had more penalty yardage than offensive yards. Then Dak hits Dez straight in the hands, albeit a bit behind him, but that ball hit Dez in the hands. I could understand Dez being a practice squad receiver, dropping that pass, but he is a pro bowl caliber receiver dropping that pass. 

All of it completely inexcusable. I will say this, during that game, Dak, Dez, and Elliot sat nowhere near each other. You could see images of Dez sitting there, pouting, Dak with the "deer in headlights" look and Zeke just looking disinterested in the game completely. It is a really strange dynamic because all three are decent/good players in their own rights with past success at both the NFL and college levels, but watching just about every Cowboys game this season, Dak and Dez are two guys that are constantly talking to players, pumping them up and giving them insight. I didn't see ANY of that from any of the three of them. 

Zeke looked freaking pissed though. I am someone that believes he is innocent, guy got a raw deal. I don't think the Cowboys are any better with Zeke than without, but I think the mere accusations have gotten to him on a personal level. He is frustrated, but not good frustrated in a sense of "I want to get better", but more like a bad frustrated "I want to beat the crud out of somebody..." 

All three don't touch a candle to the amount of leadership/class/football knowledge of Jason Witten though. There needs to be more of guys like him on that team for them to succeed. 

Why the novel when two words would have sufficed, Cowboys suck.

Funny stuff, for non Cowboys fans lol. 

Ignoring the whole leadership/team concept issues, I'm not sure Dak should feel entitled to throwing darts at others on that team. He didnt do much help them himself.

Kinda weird that BOTH teams had some sort of public meltdown by a star player.

3 hours ago, PhillyGreenMachine said:

There need to be more guys like Witten on every team.

7 hours ago, ncmalko1 said:

17 million per year for 800 yards is a problem.

It is a problem, but it’s the team’s fault. They pay him like a #1, but don’t use him like a #1 , they use him like Desean Jackson.