McNabbIsGone

DJax Vehicle Impounded - Weed & Hollow Points Found

11 minutes ago, eephraim said:

Desean Jackson is as much a gangster as Nick Foles is.

Image result for nick foles gangster

But isn't cannabis illegal? 

30 minutes ago, paco said:

But isn't cannabis illegal? 

Yes. But that small amount of marijuana is a misdemeanor in FL. The hollow points are legal. It's really minor.

I don't think Desean is a gangster. But I do think there are lowlifes that are attracted to his fortune and fame. He might think he's helping them, but he is only enabling.

3 hours ago, toolg said:

I don't think Desean is a gangster.

But I do think there are lowlifes that are attracted to his fortune and fame.

Yeah, those are the ones who sacked his Philly home & took all his cash & bling.

7 hours ago, toolg said:

that small amount of marijuana is a misdemeanor in FL. The hollow points are legal. It's really minor.

You can minimize it all you like.

The point is: finding  THOSE  items is a lot worse than finding Hershey's Kisses & a sling-shot.

13 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

You can minimize it all you like.

The point is: finding  THOSE  items is a lot worse than finding Hershey's Kisses & a sling-shot.

True. But  it would be much different if there was a large amount of drugs and loaded weapons. Desean's friend was found with a personal stash of weed and 2 hollow points. Who carries only 2 bullets? They must have fallen out when transporting a weapon before.

And another thing: 

Just as a point of interest:  the psycho who drilled John Lennon at close range used hollow points.

The bullets flattened just like in the above display. They shredded his shoulder bones, windpipe, aorta & heart muscle.

He was vomiting chunks of flesh & blood before he collapsed & bled to death. He never stood a chance. 

Hollow points do nice work.

Huge DeSean fan here. This is good overall because he will come cheap when he's a FA. Having him back would put our receiving corp over the top, let's do it

ETA: also, if you think there's anything wrong with being strapped and high, you're a *****

5 hours ago, DJax4lyfe said:

Huge DeSean fan here. This is good overall because he will come cheap when he's a FA. Having him back would put our receiving corp over the top, let's do it

ETA: also, if you think there's anything wrong with being strapped and high, you're a *****

Hes not a free agent 

5 hours ago, DJax4lyfe said:

My favorite sidearm that I own:

PI9129LP_1200x782.thumb.png.be85107ed9c6e03c8cf17d4c145e06d4.png

Also, Jackson signed a 3 year deal with the Bucs, so he won't be a free agent for another 2 years, heading into his 13th year in the league.