Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoEagles23

Dallas 2018 opponents.

I saw a friend post this on FB from Dallas's official page. Here are their opponents for 2018, this season all but two of our opponents were different from Dallas, I would guess it would be about the same next season.

Home - 

Eagles

NY

Bucs

Jags

Titans

Saints

Lions

Washington

Away -

Eagles

Washington

Seattle

Texans

Panthers

Falcons

Colts

NY

Honestly not a bad schedule in my opinion for them or us. I am curious to see which bottom level teams make a turnaround next season, and which ones fall, making my opinion on it moot. I couldn't find the official one for the Eagles yet, or maybe just didn't look hard enough. Yea, I didn't look hard enough. 

Eagles opponents that aren't on Cowgirls list. Rams, Vikings.

Here is the Eagles 2018 schedule:

Home:
Falcons
Panthers
Texans
Colts
Vikings
Redskins
Giants
Cowboys

Away:
Bucs
Saints
Jags
Titans
Rams
Redskins
Giants
Cowboys

Eh...I don’t ever worry about strength of schedule until about midway through that season. Every year a couple teams you worry about (See the chiefs and Raiders this year) suck and a few you’d think would be easy wins (jags and rams). turn out to be tough games.

i bet this year a few teams had mentally penciled in a W vs Philly when the schedule came out.

NFC South could represent 3 playoff teams this year. The Texans should be better on paper with Watson and Watt back. And the Colts with Luck. Who knows how that division turns out next season. Maybe it's a tougher schedule next year...At least the travel is better.  No back-to-back west coast games.

23 minutes ago, Stephen1 said:

Eh...I don’t ever worry about strength of schedule until about midway through that season. Every year a couple teams you worry about (See the chiefs and Raiders this year) suck and a few you’d think would be easy wins (jags and rams). turn out to be tough games.

i bet this year a few teams had mentally penciled in a W vs Philly when the schedule came out.

stephen1,seriously. before this season we were suppose to have one of the hardest schedules; dallas, giants, raiders, chiefs, broncos etc... about a third through it 'they have one the the three easiest schedules'..... sigh..

means nothing at this point.. nothing.

On 12/28/2017 at 10:34 AM, OrlandoEagles23 said:

I saw a friend post this on FB from Dallas's official page. Here are their opponents for 2018, this season all but two of our opponents were different from Dallas, I would guess it would be about the same next season.

Home - 

Eagles

NY

Bucs

Jags

Titans

Saints

Lions

Washington

Away -

Eagles

Washington

Seattle

Texans

Panthers

Falcons

Colts

NY

Honestly not a bad schedule in my opinion for them or us. I am curious to see which bottom level teams make a turnaround next season, and which ones fall, making my opinion on it moot. I couldn't find the official one for the Eagles yet, or maybe just didn't look hard enough. Yea, I didn't look hard enough. 

Eagles opponents that aren't on Cowgirls list. Rams, Vikings.

Seriously, the Cowboys are a disaster. We shouldn’t fear them at all. Their best receivers (Dez and Witten) are a shell of themselves. Their best OLIneman has a major back issue. We still don’t know if Dak can play or not. The heart and soul of their Defense is injury prone and aging. I fear the Cowboys about as much as the Giants, which is very little.

On 28/12/2017 at 3:34 PM, OrlandoEagles23 said:

. Here are their opponents for 2018, this season all but two of our opponents were different from Dallas, I would guess it would be about the same next season.

Yeah that's correct buddy... Because the way the schedules are made up are... 

6 division games, 4 games against a NFC division (that rotates), 4 games against a AFC division (that rotates) and then 2 games against the teams who finished in the same position as you in their division that isn't the conference division you're already scheduled to play... If that makes sense. 

3 hours ago, MERK said:

Seriously, the Cowboys are a disaster. We shouldn’t fear them at all. Their best receivers (Dez and Witten) are a shell of themselves. Their best OLIneman has a major back issue. We still don’t know if Dak can play or not. The heart and soul of their Defense is injury prone and aging. I fear the Cowboys about as much as the Giants, which is very little.

Well you could be right about Dallas they don’t look to impressive this year. But you can’t say that because the league changes every year with teams going up and down. The only teams that are consistant are Pats and Steelers but they don’t have much in their divisions. Teams can turn the season around in one year where it use to take 3-4 years. 

Dallas has some challenges and questions to answer but last year they where looking great just like Philly this year so your team will face that sooner or later. 

7 minutes ago, gch said:

Well you could be right about Dallas they don’t look to impressive this year. But you can’t say that because the league changes every year with teams going up and down. The only teams that are consistant are Pats and Steelers but they don’t have much in their divisions. Teams can turn the season around in one year where it use to take 3-4 years. 

Dallas has some challenges and questions to answer but last year they where looking great just like Philly this year so your team will face that sooner or later. 

Once Wentz comes back, our problems are solved. Dallas has no immediate fix. 

Heck, our JV almost beat your Varsity today.

Dallas lucked out that the packers finished third in the nfc north. I much rather face he lions then GB. Really the redskins schedule is harder due to that. 

On 12/28/2017 at 8:04 AM, toolg said:

Here is the Eagles 2018 schedule:

Home:
Falcons
Panthers
Texans
Colts
Vikings
Redskins
Giants
Cowboys

Away:
Bucs
Saints
Jags
Titans
Rams
Redskins
Giants
Cowboys

2 years in a row we travel to Los Angeles? 

55 minutes ago, The_Talon said:

2 years in a row we travel to Los Angeles? 

Works for me since i get to see them in person again haha. It’s cause his year we played the nfc west division as a whole. Last time we did that the rams and Seahawks came to philly. Us going to la has to do with every other year whatever division we don’t play as a whole flips. If I’m not mistaken we play the rams at la next year but the following year the nfc west team comes to philly and we go on the road to nfc south opponent