EagleJoe8

AFC Wildcard: Titans @ Chiefs.

7 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

So without donovan hes now 2-7 in the playoffs

Where is the second win?  Oh garcia..right

2-6 Without JJ, Dawkins as well, as in 2009 without them they that had that show our youth/air guitar back to back Dallas losses.

Just now, BIGGSHAUN said:

Oh Andrew Reid. This one might be a fireable offense. 

He'll probably just retire, he definitely needs to...

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Hopefully, no other road teams will win this season, after this weekend.

I would agree until the Super Bowl. The NFC is the "road" team this year.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

lol. i was at the nfc title game against the cardinals and i remember every eagles fan just bashing mcnabb. i was like dude our defense had a lead with a chance on 4th down and get off the field for basically the win and yet we missed two tackles on hightower who basically sealed the deal on that 4th down. yet no mention of that. lol dont get me wrong mcnabb was part of the issue as well

I mean he wasnt great in the first half but 375 3 tds and a ball in curtis hands i cant put much of that one on donny. The tampa game sure but not that one

only Andy can break a record set back in 1957 .... of course for wrong thing

Andy might be destined for Cleveland after next year. That's about the only HC job that I could see him landing.  

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I would agree until the Super Bowl. The NFC is the "road" team this year.

It's an NFC Stadium though, so I'll declare the NFC team the Home team.

2 minutes ago, BIGGSHAUN said:

A mutual parting of ways. 

Sounds familiar, the NFL is a boys club, somebody will be stupid enough to give him another shot at HC

1 minute ago, bobbywizdum said:

I mean he wasnt great in the first half but 375 3 tds and a ball in curtis hands i cant put much of that one on donny. The tampa game sure but not that one

the first half offense and defense didnt show up in the first half. we gave up i believe 3 touchdowns to fitz in the first half.

the tampa game was on him, however i still contend he was not close to being what he was before he broke the ankle. you dont go missing the amount of games he did then just show up without playing for those weeks in the playoffs. even his game against the falcons wasnt great.

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Andy might be destined for Cleveland after next year. That's about the only HC job that I could see him landing.  

you can say what you want but a lot of organizations would take the success reid has in turning around franchises. getting them to another level? absolutely not, but if i needed to change my franchise from a loser to get to the playoffs i completely do it with andy. cleveland should only be so lucky

3 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

you can say what you want but a lot of organizations would take the success reid has in turning around franchises. getting them to another level? absolutely not, but if i needed to change my franchise from a loser to get to the playoffs i completely do it with andy

That would be tougher to sell to a fanbase. "Hey, we hired a coach that has no chance of winning a SB. But, he will get you to the playoffs and then you will suffer agonizing defeats that will probably make you turn to the bottle."  It's like flying to Hawaii and staying in the airport, then returning home.

7 minutes ago, greenskeeper said:

AR choke job

Philadelphia would be losing their mind if this happened to us with the fat man at the helm.

You think Kansas city isnt?... go check the chiefs message board, they arnt exactly brushing it off

Just now, CaliEagle said:

That would be tougher to sell to a fanbase. "Hey, we hired a coach that has no chance of winning a SB. But, he will get you to the playoffs and then you will suffer agonizing defeats that will probably make you turn to the bottle."

if i am the bucs, bears, browns i take that in a heartbeat. once you get there you can always fire him and get another coach to put you over the top like the bucs did with dungy to gruden

1 minute ago, dutchman063 said:

You think Kansas city isnt?... go check the chiefs message board, they arnt exactly brushing it off

don't care about KC or their internet message board....apparently you do

Because why would you give the NFL rushing leader the ball when you're leading by 18 points after half time? :huh:

11 carries for Hunt. :roll:

Andy Reid to the pit of misery. Dilly Dilly!

1 minute ago, greenskeeper said:

don't care about KC or their internet message board....apparently you do

lol... I enjoyed watching their meltdown....you, on the other hand, sound mad

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

if i am the bucs, bears, browns i take that in a heartbeat. once you get there you can always fire him and get another coach to put you over the top like the bucs did with dungy to gruden

After this, I think it would be hard for players to buy into an Andy Reid hiring.  If he goes somewhere else, I bet he doesn't get that team to the playoffs.

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Yep. Andy is great at the turn around but after year 3 time to move on.