EagleJoe8

AFC Wildcard: Titans @ Chiefs.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

They are getting to where we were after 2010.  

2 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

After this, I think it would be hard for players to buy into an Andy Reid hiring.  If he goes somewhere else, I bet he doesn't get that team to the playoffs.

i dont know andy got the team hill, mahomes and hunt for the future. im pretty sure most guys would still be thrilled.

It seems as though I have no clue what the rules are in professional football anymore. The quaterback gets jacked up by one defensive player and fumbles the ball, but in today's game it's not a fumble?  Watching the NFL is very frustrating, especially if it's your favorite team. 

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i dont know andy got the team hill, mahomes and hunt for the future. im pretty sure most guys would still be thrilled.

But, that's the problem. He has good players but doesn't utilize them and doesn't put them in position to make plays...yet he says that he should.  So, what's the point?  If you just want to be a fringe playoff team or a playoff team that loses early, then that's fine. But, if you want to win a SB...Andy is not your guy.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

But, that's the problem. He has good players but doesn't utilize them and doesn't put them in position to make plays...yet he says that he should.  So, what's the point?  If you just want to be a fringe playoff team or a playoff team that loses early, then that's fine. But, if you want to win a SB...Andy is not your guy.

all im saying is you get andy and once you get to the playoffs and flame out you fire him. im pretty sure teams would love getting to the playoffs and having mahomes, hill and hunt for the next 10 years after firing reid.

5 minutes ago, SpartaKick said:

Because why would you give the NFL rushing leader the ball when you're leading by 18 points after half time? :huh:

11 carries for Hunt. :roll:

Andy Reid to the pit of misery. Dilly Dilly!

From when they were up 18, they ran the ball 5 times on 11 plays.  When they got the ball next, after those 11 plays, they were losing.  The Chiefs passed the ball 0 times being up 18.

20 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

The 2017 Kansas City Chiefs September NFL Champions ...

Predictions for Andy's PC?

"Time's Yours..."

"I need to put the players in better position..."

"We're fine there..."

"I gotta do a better job..."

4 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

Is it him or the GM?

1 minute ago, gameshowfan91 said:

"I gotta do a better job..."

Mix in a few coughs and grumbles and that sums it up.

10 minutes ago, dutchman063 said:

lol... I enjoyed watching their meltdown....you, on the other hand, sound mad

you must be a hit at parties

Andy, asked about the officials:

"I don’t really have anything good to say there so I’m just going to stay away from any comments about those guys. I don’t want to get fined. It’s not worth it.” Andy Reid

37 minutes ago, NoDak Eagle said:

Epic choke job by the Chiefs 

Indeed. On an unrelated note, congratulations to the Bison.

31 minutes ago, curtm said:

It seems as though I have no clue what the rules are in professional football anymore. The quaterback gets jacked up by one defensive player and fumbles the ball, but in today's game it's not a fumble?  Watching the NFL is very frustrating, especially if it's your favorite team. 

Twice the Chiefs recover a fumble and take it to the house. It is ruled down by contact.. The first one was the correct call. But the one that would have won the Chiefs the game, was difficult to see when the ball came out . 

But besides that Reid should have gone for the FG on 4th down. Which would have given them a 1 point lead. Their kickers career long was 53 yd's. They were within that range. Instead he allows Smith to go for a Hail Mary pass? Knowing with time running out that the Titans were not going to let that pass be a completion.

42 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

you get to the playoffs and flame out you fire him. (Andy Reid)

It's the same bad movie over & over & over . . . 

7 minutes ago, back2nj said:

Twice the Chiefs recover a fumble and take it to the house. It is ruled down by contact.. The first one was the correct call. But the one that would have won the Chiefs the game, was difficult to see when the ball came out . 

But besides that Reid should have gone for the FG on 4th down. Which would have given them a 1 point lead. Their kickers career long was 53 yd's. They were within that range. Instead he allows Smith to go for a Hail Mary pass? Knowing with time running out that the Titans were not going to let that pass be a completion.

The one that would of won them the game was difficult to see??? The Henry's elbow and arse was on the ground before Peter's even attempted to rip the ball out. 

46 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Mix in a few coughs and grumbles and that sums it up.

Don't forget the tried and true: "we'll have to look at the film".

12 minutes ago, back2nj said:

The second fumble was clearly down.  The FG at the end would’ve been a 61 yarder, which is more than 53 yards.