EagleJoe8

AFC Wildcard: Titans @ Chiefs.

10 minutes ago, Mortimer said:

I was there after 2006.

I was there, too. But, a lot of fans on here we're too afraid to move on from Andy because the team got to the playoffs and one SB. I was definitely there after 2008 when we lost to Arizona in the NFCCG.

37 minutes ago, back2nj said:

Twice the Chiefs recover a fumble and take it to the house. It is ruled down by contact.. The first one was the correct call. But the one that would have won the Chiefs the game, was difficult to see when the ball came out . 

But besides that Reid should have gone for the FG on 4th down. Which would have given them a 1 point lead. Their kickers career long was 53 yd's. They were within that range. Instead he allows Smith to go for a Hail Mary pass? Knowing with time running out that the Titans were not going to let that pass be a completion.

I believe they said it would have been a 61 yard attempt.

If people think that Eagles fans are bad, you should see some of the things they are saying on ChiefsPlanet.  :lol:

2 minutes ago, LA_Eagle_Fan said:

We warned you KC. We warned you back in 2012:

Someone needs to post that on ChiefsPlanet. It could get another few thousand views.:lol:

3 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

Someone needs to post that on ChiefsPlanet. It could get another few thousand views.:lol:

If someone else doesn't, I'll go make an account and post it.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

If someone else doesn't, I'll go make an account and post it.

Maybe one of their fans will record Swift's "Look what you made me do, Andy" and post a video of broken televisions.

Twitter reacts to Chiefs epic second half meltdown

7 / 29
This guy will _NEVER_ win it all. a man wearing a uniform© Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sports

Just now, pisceschica said:

I think Hunt only had 5 carries in 3rd qtr?! With a lead   :facepalm:

Andy gonna Andy.

3 hours ago, CaliEagle said:

This parody that I've never seen until now proves that the singer in the parody can sing better than Taylor Swift.  Great job Joe Conklin!   Five years later, it still holds true. 

What a comeback by Tennessee and once again Andy Reid does what Andy Reid does! Another wasted opportunity for Kansas! And this is after looking like the best NFL team after a few weeks. 

That's now 6 straight play off home defeats. 

Coach Reid, sir with all due respect, what is the problem? It's painful to watch this happen with him because even before the game I knew something like this would happen. And damn if it didn't happen.

8 hours ago, pisceschica said:

I think Hunt only had 5 carries in 3rd qtr?! With a lead   :facepalm:

The Chiefs has only 7 plays in the 3rd qtr, 3 were called run plays.  They had only 11 plays on offense with the lead.

13 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This ****'s bringing my Reid-induced PTSD back with a vengeance. :lol:

2 hours ago, greenblood0118 said:

I was there after the SB loss to the Pats.

Yeah.  The way they lost that game was sickening.  My brother said "they'll be back next year" but I didn't believe that at all.  Still had a chance though.