EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Falcons @ Rams.

Recommended Posts

Just now, allphilly said:

That should about do it

We’re talking about the falcons. But the way rams defense is playing I’m confident it’s over 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pisceschica said:

It’s was fun when I was a kid but not driving in it especially with those big arse suv drivers 

Move south. We don't get it very often, so when we do, it shuts everything down and alleviates the need to go anywhere.

Hell, one year the weather forecast called for an inch or two of snow, so all the schools and most businesses closed for the next day. Then, it didn't snow... everyone got a snow day minus the snow lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That reminded me of the Russell Wilson lob in that Packers - Seahawks NFCCG.

It just stayed up there forever and no defense could get to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That should do it. I don't see goff coming back. I see a strip sack or an interception and then a game killing drive from the Falcons.

 

not cheering to much because we play these jokers next week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why didn’t they go for 2 to make it 14???

That was stupid. If they lose this game by one point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Move south. We don't get it very often, so when we do, it shuts everything down and alleviates the need to go anywhere.

Hell, one year the weather forecast called for an inch or two of snow, so all the schools and most businesses closed for the next day. Then, it didn't snow... everyone got a snow day minus the snow lol.

I live in Prince William County Va it’s not that much different from Va beach 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was a bit strange that they did not go for 2

Is there any scenario where the Rams score a TD and 2 FGs with 5:48 and 3 timeouts left?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I think we can beat the Falcons. The Panthers and/or Saints would be a tougher match up.

I liked our chances against the saints. 

Just now, GoBirds2015 said:

Matty Ice is coming home to Philly. He hasn’t fared all that well at the Linc over the years. 

And don't forget his BC connection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BCEagle said:

That should do it. I don't see goff coming back. I see a strip sack or an interception and then a game killing drive from the Falcons.

 

not cheering to much because we play these jokers next week.

9c7bf82caa91979bc32e41e89e6bdcf4f8f69f9e

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I think we can beat the Falcons. The Panthers and/or Saints would be a tougher match up.

Thank goodness eagles don’t play them in divisional. I’m not sleeping on falcons though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, skippyx said:

It was a bit strange that they did not go for 2

Is there any scenario where the Rams score a TD and 2 FGs with 5:48 and 3 timeouts left?

Just more evidence that Dan Quinn is a terrible coach. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now