EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Falcons @ Rams.

Just now, skippyx said:

Is Andy Reid calling this drive?

It’s not a bad drive and the way their defense is playing they need to score quick and hope for a miracle on defense 

Just now, pisceschica said:

Alexandria is about 30miles away.

That storm in dec 2010 I had to drive home in it. It took me an hour to drive 6 miles home  :sad:

My uncle who passed away in 2013 owned a house in Alexandria, it fell to me to liquidate his estate so I had to go back and forth from here to Alexandria for the better part of a year (twice a week in many cases).

There were times where it would take me 2 hours to go 6 miles on 95. One time it took 4 hours go get from Springfield to Kings Dominion. I got to where I wouldn't start out driving until about 10 or 11 PM to try to avoid most of the traffic.

Speaking of Kings Dominion, I haven't actually been there since 2001.

On 12/31/2017 at 8:27 PM, BCEagle said:

I have a weird feeling we'll get the Falcons in the second round.

I wish I said this before now, but I had a feeling the Falcons would beat the Rams 

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

My uncle who passed away in 2013 owned a house in Alexandria, it fell to me to liquidate his estate so I had to go back and forth from here to Alexandria for the better part of a year (twice a week in many cases).

There were times where it would take me 2 hours to go 6 miles on 95. One time it took 4 hours go get from Springfield to Kings Dominion. I got to where I wouldn't start out driving until about 10 or 11 PM to try to avoid most of the traffic.

Speaking of Kings Dominion, I haven't actually been there since 2001.

Oh traffic is terrible 3rd worst behind LA and Ny thank goodness I work locally   :unsure:

It amazes me that in today's NFL, they called that 'catch' by Woods a catch.

Quinn is such a moron. 

1. How do you not go for 2?

2. How do you not challenge that juggling sideline catch? I think it stands, but you win that, you win the game.

5 minutes ago, allphilly said:

That wouldn't happen next week though

yes you are correct ...I guess I prefer Brees over Newton/ Kuechley again but now we get Ryan/Julio

1 minute ago, Saturn1 said:

It amazes me that in today's NFL, they called that 'catch' by Woods a catch.

Its more amazing they didnt challenge it.  Falcons had nothing to lose by challenging.