EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Falcons @ Rams.

35 minutes ago, Saturn1 said:

I'm old, what can I say? I remember Donovan sat a game near the end of the season, and Koy played and won that game. 

The patriots game.

9 minutes ago, Fugster said:

i want to troll the rams board but none of their ‘fans’ probably even care

They’ll probably be 49ers fans next year

See I had this feeling that perhaps LA weren't quite as legit as they seemed. That come the big game they'd feel the pressure as such a young team. 

10 hours ago, TheSilence said:

See you Saturday. Remember while you predict your victory, you said the Rams would destroy Atlanta. 

They probably would have if the idiots used Gurley more

The HC likely wanted Goff to win them the game

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

See I had this feeling that perhaps LA weren't quite as legit as they seemed. That come the big game they'd feel the pressure as such a young team. 

I got a ton o crap in here saying I wasnt sold on the Rams.  Tons of it.

Most on this board were hanging all over the Rams nuts and scared to death of them.  Even after we beat them. 

We need to go back through some threads and repost some of the ram slobbler posters posts. 

21 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

I got a ton o crap in here saying I wasnt sold on the Rams.  Tons of it.

I can understand to some extent the hype and the fuss. They were awful for the past few years and it's been one hell of a turnaround. Having said that I didn't ever think they were as bad as their records. That was a talented team with the wrong HC so the turnaround isn't quite as dramatic I don't think. 

It's a very good young exciting team but I never fully bought in. I never thought they were as good as advertised. Did they worry me? Without Wentz yeah. But I fancied us at home. 

10 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

I can understand to some extent the hype and the fuss. They were awful for the past few years and it's been one hell of a turnaround. Having said that I didn't ever think they were as bad as their records. That was a talented team with the wrong HC so the turnaround isn't quite as dramatic I don't think. 

It's a very good young exciting team but I never fully bought in. I never thought they were as good as advertised. Did they worry me? Without Wentz yeah. But I fancied us at home. 

I see goff as more of a game manager.  Not near the game changer wentz is. If the Rams had took wentz with woods and Watkins and gurley that would have been scary.  

Anyways.  It's over.  Rams Will watch the rest of the playoffs from home. One and done at home after a great season.  Just like the raiders and cowboys did last year.  Do they slump next year like the raiders and cowboys did too?  Lol

13 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

I see goff as more of a game manager.  Not near the game changer wentz is. If the Rams had took wentz with woods and Watkins and gurley that would have been scary.  

Yeah I'm with you there. I think he's had a really good year especially in his second year in the NFL but I don't see him as an elite prospect. He's very much I think someone who benefits from the system and players around him. Wentz on the other hand I think would thrive in any situation and he will make those around him better. 

11 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Yeah I'm with you there. I think he's had a really good year especially in his second year in the NFL but I don't see him as an elite prospect. He's very much I think someone who benefits from the system and players around him. Wentz on the other hand I think would thrive in any situation and he will make those around him better. 

Woods had his man beat several times and Goff didnt even look his way. Scared to take a shot. Stage was just too big for him. Im sure he will grow and learn from it but its a sign that he isnt the type of leader that is willing to do whatever it takes to win. (just my opinion anyways)