EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Falcons @ Rams.

1 minute ago, BCEagle said:

This is the problem with the Rams. They fall behind a little and get pass happy, effectively neutralizing their best weapon.

And Gurley looks like he isn't on his game.  The Rams best chance is to give it to Gurley 30 times and work the pass in.  So far, the Rams are finding the perfect formula to lose.

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Who had the 1st pick of the 2016 draft originally?

Tennessee.

Just now, BCEagle said:

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

No, sometimes you have to get checked. Check yo' self before you wreck yo' self.

2 minutes ago, GroundAttack said:

way to early. remember the super bowl last year

Falcons dominated in the postseason last year for 10 quarters. Was thinking they'd play well early on again this year.

Rams look weird. They all look so relaxed and there's no playoff urgency. Gurley looks like he's going through the motions. Two drops and two slips. Goff looks ehhh.

Did the coach give them all something to calm the nerves? Someone needs to light a fire under their butts.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

No, sometimes you have to get checked. Check yo' self before you wreck yo' self.

I only said that because I'm 50 and could very well have been the poster boy for that mental imagery.

Just now, BCEagle said:

I only said that because I'm 50 and could very well have been the poster boy for that mental imagery.

I just had a biopsy on Wednesday, so it was still in my mind.:roll:

Just now, jsdarkstar said:

Hopefully, the Falcons will keep this up in the 2nd half.

Looks like Falcons vs. Eagles.

I always say careful what you wish for. But I would not mind either Falcons or Saints. I like our chances.

Goff, holding the ball too long, tacking sacks, the Oline being dominated, lack of run game, and turnovers. EEEWWWW

Just now, BCEagle said:

I always say careful what you wish for. But I would not mind either Falcons or Saints. I like our chances.

Falcons like blowing leads ...just saying...

Just now, bobbywizdum said:

Falcons like blowing leads ...just saying...

That play might be the start.

If the Rams stick with Gurley, they probably still win. They probably won't and they probably won't.

Just now, jsdarkstar said:

Goff, holding the ball too long, tacking sacks, the Oline being dominated, lack of run game, and turnovers. EEEWWWW

Do they any qbs with no starts on their bench? They better put them in. This is way worse than foles vs oakland and its 70 degrees lmao

Just now, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Way too many periods in that ellipsis ...  

Not enough periods, I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, bobbywizdum said:

Do they any qbs with no starts on their bench? They better put them in. This is way worse than foles vs oakland and its 70 degrees lmao

:roll: