EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Falcons @ Rams.

1 minute ago, BCEagle said:

I have a weird feeling we'll get the Falcons in the second round.

Would be like when they upset Green Bay in 2002, and we got them in McNabb's return.

It should be high scoring. I expect the Rams to win that one though.  The Falcons defense is going to have a really tough time handling Gurley.  

This is the first-round opponent I wanted; unfortunately I also wanted it to be coupled with a divisional-round trip to Philadelphia, but that scenario became impossible with the Eagles' win last week. 

Oh well, we'd have to beat Minnesota eventually (presumably), so this path adds the tantalizing possibility that the NFC Championship Game could be played in LA, since it's hard to see the Eagles winning their divisional-round game after today's performance.

5 hours ago, 55thAndRams said:

This is the first-round opponent I wanted; unfortunately I also wanted it to be coupled with a divisional-round trip to Philadelphia, but that scenario became impossible with the Eagles' win last week. 

Oh well, we'd have to beat Minnesota eventually (presumably), so this path adds the tantalizing possibility that the NFC Championship Game could be played in LA, since it's hard to see the Eagles winning their divisional-round game after today's performance.

Yeah.  You want the eagles after losing To us at home and Taking wentz out of the equation in the process.  

It would be a shallow victory.  

Who knows. Maybe we meet in the NFCCG and the eagles beat the Rams in the ultimate b-slap game.

I think Falcons will win with experience ...  I think the Rams are a better team , but playoffs are a whole different animal .  Rams still a young team on the rise and should have a bright future.

I wouldnt mind facing the rams again any time.  I bet our defense will have a better time having played that offense once. 

Give me the panthers and then the rams in the NFCCG

See I think LA should get this done but actually there's this little voice telling me it's going to be too big an occasion for Goff. That a home play off game is going to get to him and he's going to struggle. And actually I think that will work for us because I would like our chances a lot against Atlanta. 

59 minutes ago, Born_Green said:

If the falcons don’t beat the rams would we get the rams?  

The only way we see the rams is if we both make it to NFCCG. If rams beat Atl they play minny regardless of how the other games play out. 

I think all 6 NFC playoff teams are flawed.

This will come down to the LA fans. Do the Rams get an actual football crowd or beautiful people at the trendy event?

If this is a neutral site game, the Falcons will win.

I want the Falcons but the realist in me says these Rams will not just beat but annihilate the Falcons, 44 to 20. They will also destroy Minny but by not as large a margin. People on this board seriously underestimate that team. 

IF we can get past our divisional game, a close, close win for us, we are the only team in the playoffs who can handle the Rams.

I'll be at the game. Go Rams!!!  We want the Saints or Panthers who would have to play us on a short week and travel. 

Then we have a little score to settle with the Rams. 2 scores to settle actually.  Losing To them in the NFCCG and taking out our qb this year. 

5 hours ago, 55thAndRams said:

I arrived safety in LA last right and am up and ready to head to the Coliseum! 

cool story now go Falcons