EagleJoe8

NFC Wildcard: Panthers @ Saints.

anyone see what looked like a total lack of effort on that 3rd down play on what seemed to be a catchable ball? funchess looked to me like he was trying for the flag rather than the ball.

Brady may face Mariota, Bortles, and Foles/Keenum this year.

That's not exactly a Hall of Fame lineup.

Thank you Rams for choking. Brees scares me. I may sound crazy but if we get past the Falcons I might actually root for the Vikings to take the Saints out

4 minutes ago, Uscg-Green said:

Thank you Rams for choking. Brees scares me. I may sound crazy but if we get past the Falcons I might actually root for the Vikings to take the Saints out

Brees doesn't really scare me that much anymore. Once the Panthers actually started to get any pressure on him he started to look pretty mediocre. Of course if you let him sit in the pocket all day then he'll tear you apart. 

2 minutes ago, LaxPlayerX3 said:

Brees doesn't really scare me that much anymore. Once the Panthers actually started to get any pressure on him he started to look pretty mediocre. Of course if you let him sit in the pocket all day then he'll tear you apart. 

NO OL did a very good job keeping him clean all game even when they came with the blitz.  If we can’t bring any more pressure than carolina then you should be very worried about brees.  if we get to worry about him that is

Just now, LaxPlayerX3 said:

The saints starting left guard was carted off the field and at least one more of ther offensive lineman went out. Vikings have better secondary I think they win comfortably. 

32 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

His visor got knocked loose and hit his eye. No suspected head injury

Then why did he lose balance and fall to the ground? 

7 minutes ago, heavywchamp said:

I think Minny wins the SB

No way. I don't think so. As I said in an earlier post, I'll support them if we don't advance, but I don't think they would beat the Steelers or Patriots. 

4 minutes ago, The_Talon said:

No way. I don't think so. As I said in an earlier post, I'll support them if we don't advance, but I don't think they would beat the Steelers or Patriots. 

Steelers are overrated and I wouldn't be surprised if Jax beat them. I got Minny over Pats in SB. I think that Vikes defense is that good and the offense has enough weapons to get it done. 

I expect the Vikings to lose something like 20-13.

Keenum and Latavius Murray are not carrying a playoff offense anywhere.

This is a team that was even in points vs Detroit and struggled mightily with Chicago.

Good for them getting the #2 seed, but they are vastly overrated.

26 minutes ago, BCEagle said:

Then why did he lose balance and fall to the ground? 

to cheat and  get injury  timeout 

1 hour ago, skippyx said:

So he fell down to the ground woozy over it? Eye, head, whatever. The rules are clear.

Nah.  The entire time it was a vision thing.   Concussed = glass eyed.  This was purely bug eyes, jutting back and forth, up and down.

46 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

I wouldn't call that cheating. Players do it all the time when they're hurt. Gives his team more time to make the substitution and get on to the next play.

(NOT the same thing as faking an injury.)

Cam talking crap about his teammates in the locker room not caring about the game. He is a POS. 

1 hour ago, Captain F said:

Cam talking crap about his teammates in the locker room not caring about the game. He is a POS. 

What did he say?

2 hours ago, EagleJoe8 said:

What did he say?

calling out teammates on effort and heart.... like he has room after super bowl

16 hours ago, NE.Jon said:

I don't care what the reason is. If you stumble and fall down after getting hit in the head, you're going to the locker room. Otherwise anything that teams, players, and the league says about protecting players from serious head injuries is a joke.

Can anyone figure Cam out? Is he a good QB or a bad QB? He can carry his team but just as often he let's his team down and I just can't work him out. 

16 hours ago, heavywchamp said:

Well they followed the rules and he cleared the concussion protocol anyway. 

The rules are you go to the locker room if you lose your balance and fall down. And with good reason -- could be a sign of internal bleeding. Look, either we are serious about reducing the effects of repetitive head injuries, or we're not. If we're not, then just say it. Let the players know, too, that you don't care.

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/01/cam-newton-carolina-panthers-new-orleans-saints-concussoin-protocol-big-hit

8 hours ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Can anyone figure Cam out? Is he a good QB or a bad QB? He can carry his team but just as often he let's his team down and I just can't work him out. 

If he is winning, he's show boating all over the place.  Once he loses,  he pouts like a little beotch

He acts like a spoiled 7-year old

He's too mentally weak to be a leader at the highest stage

Not a fan

League AND the NFLPA reviewing the Panthers’ handling of Cam Newton during the game. I think they are going to lose a draft pick over it. Any time you get those two on the same page, you know it’s some serious crap.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22004804/carolina-panthers-handling-cam-newton-injury-review

6 hours ago, CountBlah said:

If he is winning, he's show boating all over the place.  Once he loses,  he pouts like a little beotch

He acts like a spoiled 7-year old

He's too mentally weak to be a leader at the highest stage

Not a fan

Completely agree. He needs his team to be in a good position for him to win and look like a really good player. How often does he put a team on his back and lead them to victory? Especially in the big games.