Sack that QB

Marvin Lewis is BACK! 2 year extension with Bengals

56 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Literally logged in to say I have never seen anything like this in my lifetime. Granted I don't think anyone has. That job security though wow

Only 10 people who have a job for life. All 9 Supreme Court Justices & Marvin Lewis.

5 hours ago, KOJO said:

Only 10 people who have a job for life. All 9 Supreme Court Justices & Marvin Lewis.

:lol::lol: 

Instant meme material. And I'd like to also nominate this for post of the year candidate

23 hours ago, nipples said:

15 years, 0 playoff wins... If I were a Bengals fan I would stop watching. Ownership in Cinci clearly doesn't care about winning. Stop going to games, stop buying merch, don't let Brown get another penny of their money.

There attendance is already pretty low from what I have heard. Tickets aren’t hard to get a hold of here....well, for both teams lol.

There are so many great football minds to come out of the state of Ohio, yet the two franchises here can’t find the right guy.

21 minutes ago, Jenkins27 said:

There attendance is already pretty low from what I have heard. Tickets aren’t hard to get a hold of here....well, for both teams lol.

3rd lowest behind Chargers and Browns apparently.

5 hours ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

:lol::lol: 

Instant meme material. And I'd like to also nominate this for post of the year candidate

How's this? ^_^

223n5c.jpg

I mean... Wow! What on earth are they thinking? 

This is a franchise that a few years ago had the most talented roster in the AFC and still couldn't win one single play off game. 

And now they definitely don't have the most talented roster and they still back their HC? Ridiculous! This is loyalty gone mad. 

LMAO.  Unbelievable.

Did that Andy Dalton 4th and 12 TD pass against the Ravens save his job????? I can't fathom any reasonable reason why he would be brought back to coach.  Not one.

They need to look at QB, they have had really good talent all over the team. They always end up being an average team though. 

He's so much worse than I even imagined. I thought they had won at least one playoff game. They really want to give him the chance to solidify himself as truly one of the worst to ever coach the game. :roll:

0-7 in the playoffs. Could I do any better? Maybe not. I sure as hell couldn't do any worse. What a train wreck smh.

On 1/8/2018 at 6:33 PM, bwestbrook36 said:

They need to look at QB, they have had really good talent all over the team. They always end up being an average team though. 

Which makes the decision to keep Lewis for 2 more years even more ridiculous. If they're going to be looking at a possible QB change, they'd be better off starting with a clean slate and hiring a new head coach with an offensive background, preferably one that has developed some good QB talent in his career.

On second thought, that sounds like John DeFilippo... so nevermind. Keep Lewis Cinci.