McNabbIsGone

Donovan Mc5 Fired Again!

Tons of ex jocks have gotten canned over this lately. I think they see TV and football as the same male dominated playground. Sad, really.

Look at the clowns these sports channels hire to represent them.  Michael Irvin.  Warren sapp.  Heath Miller.  The list goes on and on and on.  Meanwhile you have a huge pool of respectable ex players and coaches to choose from but they just have to put a joker up there.  

Yeah sometimes they get it right. They will get a respectable legend and then sit career trouble maker next to him.  It's what people want I suppose   

Mike Vick? Really? Dude has a hard time completing a thought and putting it into a sentence. 

26 minutes ago, SNOORDA said:

Look at the clowns these sports channels hire to represent them.  Michael Irvin.  Warren sapp.  Heath Miller.  The list goes on and on and on.  Meanwhile you have a huge pool of respectable ex players and coaches to choose from but they just have to put a joker up there.  

Yeah sometimes they get it right. They will get a respectable legend and then sit career trouble maker next to him.  It's what people want I suppose   

Mike Vick? Really? Dude has a hard time completing a thought and putting it into a sentence. 

Image result for michael vick my legs my arms and my mind

I was starting to like him when he came on First Take the few times I’d watch that show.

2 hours ago, McNabbIsGone said:

He & Eric Davis have been fired by ESPN after a month long investigation:

https://nypost.com/2018/01/05/espn-fires-2-hosts-over-nfl-network-sexual-harassment-suit/    :facepalm:

Username checks out.

1 hour ago, madriver said:

Tons of ex jocks have gotten canned over this lately. I think they see TV and football as the same male dominated playground. Sad, really.

Since the Tsunami of accusations which began shortly after the Weinstein thing is yet ongoing, I've become somewhat inured to the accusations of these women. However, like in the Bill Cosby case, if one, two or three women say something, that's one thing. But when you have 60, 70 or 80 women all saying the same thing you have to figure there's at least a grain of truth to many of them.  

Apparently,  a large number  of  MALES  employed in the Hollywood entertainment industry, as well as the Pro Football entertainment industry, have assumed they have the right to treat   FEMALES  that they come into contact with any way they see fit . . . including crass, lewd, perverse and other unacceptable sexually explicit behaviors. This is likely a part of that prima-donna like behavior we've seen applied to so many of our star athletes going back to their HS years.

It seems to me to be an imaginary  'Cult Of Entitlement'   that gets thrown upon any good looking or desirable female.  

The olde "Duck" adage seems appropriate here:  

If it walks like a Duck, sounds like a Duck and looks like a Duck . . . it's a Duck!       

50 minutes ago, McNabbIsGone said:

Since the Tsunami of accusations which began shortly after the Weinstein thing is yet ongoing, I've become somewhat inured to the accusations of these women. However, like in the Bill Cosby case, if one, two or three women say something, that's one thing. But when you have 60, 70 or 80 women all saying the same thing you have to figure there's at least a grain of truth to many of them.  

Apparently,  a large number  of  MALES  employed in the Hollywood entertainment industry, as well as the Pro Football entertainment industry, have assumed they have the right to treat   FEMALES  that they come into contact with any way they see fit . . . including crass, lewd, perverse and other unacceptable sexually explicit behaviors. This is likely a part of that prima-donna like behavior we've seen applied to so many of our star athletes going back to their HS years.

It seems to me to be an imaginary  'Cult Of Entitlement'   that gets thrown upon any good looking or desirable female.  

The olde "Duck" adage seems appropriate here:  

If it walks like a Duck, sounds like a Duck and looks like a Duck . . . it's a Duck!       

That isnt limited to just celebrities. People are very vulgar, say and do some really sick crap. 

8 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

:roll:

11 hours ago, Jenkins27 said:

Username checks out.

I don't understand the significance of this but . . . whatever.

I was considering making an alternate name: McNabbIsDone.

In the PC climate we currently live in the recent allegations / lawsuit against McNabb

will almost certainly keep him off the air for a long time if not forever.

Public drunkenness (2x) is one thing but  I wonder how his wife feels about this.

It's gotta be embarrassing for her. Then again maybe all the bling and the high-end

lifestyle makes up for a few shortcomings.  

9 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

That isnt limited to just celebrities. People are very vulgar, say and do some really sick crap. 

The only difference between harassment and seduction is the womans level of interest. Its a really thin line man. Women flatter themselves on men hitting on, chasing them like pupoy dogs, and rejecting them. Suddenly when they get treated like a trash can by dominant men many start trying to tame the beast and get pissed on over and over lije they deserve to be for being stupid. I have no sympathy for the chic. She stayed quiet and worked there over "10 years"! Shes gets fired and now its a problem. A woman worthy of respect wouldnt have tolerated this behavior for one second. 

11 minutes ago, McNabbIsGone said:

I don't understand the significance of this but . . . whatever.

I was considering making an alternate name: McNabbIsDone.

In the PC climate we currently live in the recent allegations / lawsuit against McNabb

will almost certainly keep him off the air for a long time if not forever.

Public drunkenness (2x) is one thing but  I wonder how his wife feels about this.

It's gotta be embarrassing for her. Then again maybe all the bling and the high-end

lifestyle makes up for a few shortcomings.  

These women know what they are marrying.

49 minutes ago, bobbywizdum said:

The only difference between harassment and seduction is the womans level of interest. Its a really thin line man. Women flatter themselves on men hitting on, chasing them like pupoy dogs, and rejecting them. Suddenly when they get treated like a trash can by dominant men many start trying to tame the beast and get pissed on over and over lije they deserve to be for being stupid. I have no sympathy for the chic. She stayed quiet and worked there over "10 years"! Shes gets fired and now its a problem. A woman worthy of respect wouldnt have tolerated this behavior for one second. 

Maybe not for this case but, in other cases some women are too afraid to speak up beacuse they don't want to lose their job or do speak up but are ignored like in the Matt Lauer case.

1 hour ago, bobbywizdum said:

Women tend to except being treated that way depending on who the guy is as well. I've seen guys get fired for sexual harassment that a woman said something to the hire ups. Then a different guy basically says or does the same thing to the same girl and the girl thinks it's funny and plays along with it. It's really bizzare. One of the managers even told the girl you can't decide harassment is fun from one guy but, not another. 

21 hours ago, SNOORDA said:

Look at the clowns these sports channels hire to represent them.  Michael Irvin.  Warren Sapp.  Heath Miller Evans.    

Miller was actually a damn  good TE with UVa and the Steelers.

8 hours ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Women tend to except being treated that way depending on who the guy is as well. I've seen guys get fired for sexual harassment that a woman said something to the hire ups. Then a different guy basically says or does the same thing to the same girl and the girl thinks it's funny and plays along with it. It's really bizzare. One of the managers even told the girl you can't decide harassment is fun from one guy but, not another. 

Yep. They are different case to case day to day. Sadly there are real victims. Too many lying drama and sexual advancement seekers as well. The water is murky. Espn doesnt seem to back its employees either. Controversy=quick fire.

1 minute ago, bobbywizdum said:

Yep. They are different case to case day to day. Sadly there are real victims. Too many lying drama and sexual advancement seekers as well. The water is murky. Espn doesnt seem to back its employees either. Controversy=quick fire.

Well ESPN can't afford half of them anyways lol. The flood gates have opened on this now on all levels. It's even makes me even more cautious of what I say at work. I'll say something once just a light joke and 5 min I'm having a panic attack wondering if they took it the wrong way and if I should apologize. Lol. It's freaking scary out there anymore. 

2 minutes ago, bwestbrook36 said:

Well ESPN can't afford half of them anyways lol. The flood gates have opened on this now on all levels. It's even makes me even more cautious of what I say at work. I'll say something once just a light joke and 5 min I'm having a panic attack wondering if they took it the wrong way and if I should apologize. Lol. It's freaking scary out there anymore. 

Man the world is way to sensitive to everything these days. Politically correct will soon be censorship. The more we are discussing sexual harrassment in the workplace the more we arent discussing whats happening in antarctica and other important things. Its all just intentional distraction if u ask me lol

Just now, bobbywizdum said:

Man the world is way to sensitive to everything these days. Politically correct will soon be censorship. The more we are discussing sexual harrassment in the workplace the more we arent discussing whats happening in antarctica and other important things. Its all just intentional distraction if u ask me lol

Lol you and that damn Antarctica!! And no I don't won't to get into a debate about that at all!! Lol. 

My question is she said he sent a lewd text so why did she give out her phone number to him? Everything seemed okay when she was employed but as soon as she got fired she went into the past and started making allegations about things that happened awhile ago. All of this is definitely making me more cautious of what you say at work. 

Just now, EccentricGreen said:

My question is she said he sent a lewd text so why did she give out her phone number to him? Everything seemed okay when she was employed but as soon as she got fired she went into the past and started making allegations about things that happened awhile ago. All of this is definitely making me more cautious of what you say at work. 

The real issue is she didnt tell us the answer. We know what donovan said but is she, isnt she, or did she ignore the question?

8 minutes ago, EccentricGreen said:

Meh girls give out there numbers all the time. When you text them you can tell right away they clearly just did it to be nice and don't want to be bothered. To some guys when the girl doesn't respond or rejects them their ego takes a hit and they turn into complete arse holes

11 hours ago, bobbywizdum said:

First, let me say this. I am a female. Let's consider that she is working in a male dominant industry. Secondly,  males who have  long since made names and reputations on a football field. Several who are still looked upon with high respect. So is it impossible to believe that she could have made a complaint? But due to the stature ( from the network) of the men they employed would turn a blinds eye, a deaf ear?  And if she said nothing as you are suggesting must have been her stance,? Given who the men were that she wouldn't be believed?  So choose to say nothing in order to keep her job? Of course she was a female , so  being so, she  must  have encouraged and deserved the disrespect right? 

2 minutes ago, back2nj said:

First, let me say this. I am a female. Let's consider that she is working in a male dominant industry. Secondly,  males who have  long since made names and reputations on a football field. Several who are still looked upon with high respect. So is it impossible to believe that she could have made a complaint? But due to the stature ( from the network) of the men they employed would turn a blinds eye, a deaf ear?  And if she said nothing as you are suggesting must have been her stance,? Given who the men were that she wouldn't be believed?  So choose to say nothing in order to keep her job? Of course she was a female , so  being so, she  must  have encouraged and deserved the disrespect right? 

As a female ...dont you find it convenient she came out with this AFTER getting fired and having worked there over a decade? 

If it was a matter of dignity and principal saying that "she wanted to keep her job so she said nothing."...its hard to respect that. Its a cowardly action. 

10 years is a long time and none of us know her level of participation. Did she tell any of them to stop? Did she sleep with any of them?

We dont know the facts