EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Jaguars @ Steelers.

It'd be interesting to see if the defense can stop Ben, Bell, and Brown

I imagine Steelers defense is going to have a field day:roll:

when these two teams met earlier in the season, Jax destroyed them. It will be an interesting game. I just don't see Jax being able to win. I wouldn't mind seeing a Titans /Jaguars AFCCG, but I don't realistically think it's going to happen.  

4 hours ago, mike030270 said:

It'd be interesting to see if the defense can stop Ben, Bell, and Brown

I imagine Steelers defense is going to have a field day:roll:

i dont know the steelers offense earlier this year without darius had issues with the jaguars. the jags can get pressure on big ben and they can play man to man on brown and juju with bouye and ramsey.

the jaguars offense can run the ball. the steelers since shazier got hurt have given up 3 100 yard rushing games in 4 (browns there starters didnt play). if the jags can run the ball effectively, bortles doesnt have to be the guy who throws the ball 30+ times.

I'm actually for one of the first times ever actually hoping for a Steelers win here. 

I just don't like the Jags at all and don't want them to win and move another step closer to the big dance. 

Going Steelers. Brown should be back. Interesting to see how the Jags defense performs against the Steelers offense 

27-13 blowout. I think Jags might hold Steelers in check for a quarter, maybe a half. Score might be like 10-3 at half. Then before you know it it's 27-6 and Jags put up a late TD.

Mike Mitchell says the Steelers are going to beat the patriots in AFCCG so naturally they are gonna have to win this game :-)

Looking forward to this game.  I think the Jags are a legit dark horse to win the AFC.  Not saying they will, but they certainly can.  You can slay anything with that defense.

3 hours ago, dawkins4prez said:

Looking forward to this game.  I think the Jags are a legit dark horse to win the AFC.  Not saying they will, but they certainly can.  You can slay anything with that defense.

Me too. I really hope this game is a good one.

I'd like to see the Jags beat the Steelers and I think they have a good enough defense to stop the Pats. The defensive front for the Jags have to play like the '07 Giants against the Pats.

42 minutes ago, ShakeThatMonkey said:

Me too. I really hope this game is a good one.

I'd like to see the Jags beat the Steelers and I think they have a good enough defense to stop the Pats. The defensive front for the Jags have to play like the '07 Giants against the Pats.

Yeah, Bortles reverted against Buffalo but he very quietly had a couple months stretch where he was decent.  If decent Bortles shows up, they can beat anyone.

It's great just knowing your team is in the NFC Championship game and watching 2 other playoff games today. 

1 minute ago, GroundAttack said:

wow Jags

Yup, don't sleep on them. Still early in the game, but they have a very young and motivated team. 

Go Jags!! Hope this isn't like the Tennessee game. 1st 7 by the road team, the next 35 by the home team.