EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Jaguars @ Steelers.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i like romo. he is really great at giving you stuff presnap that you probably didnt know.

I didn't mean the broadcasters/announcers but the guys who speak during the pregame and halftime. Fox guys are better IMO. More lively. I do like Romo as a broadcaster though

Just now, 20dawk4life said:

Got any spare tickets man? 

I live in NY. My parents are bringing my 2 younger brothers back to college next weekend.I usually go with my dad. No one else is an Eagle fan around my area besides me. I'm going by myself. Better, can actually sit and enjoy the game. No... I only bought 1. Decent price on NFL ticket exchange. Also booked a room to spend the night at the Holiday Inn behind the stadium. Taking off work Monday. One thing that'll make the weekend complete is a win.

Just now, Portyansky said:

Fournette is back. Wow!

it looked bad at first but there was no way he was gonna miss the rest of this game unless it was serious

5 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I didn't mean the broadcasters/announcers but the guys who speak during the pregame and halftime. Fox guys are better IMO. More lively. I do like Romo as a broadcaster though

honestly fox halftime and pregame of howie, jimmy, terry and strahan are much better than cbs. they and nba on tnt's crew are the two best in the business

that should have been on juju. i wish you could challenge personal fouls like that. cause juju while great is kind of a dbag. i dont like burfict, but taunting a injured player regardless of whom is pathetic

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

that was a bad call cause juju hit him into the guy. that should have been a penalty on juju

Yeah, but he extended his arm and shoved the guy well after he was put of bounds.

Just now, EaglesRocker97 said:

Yeah, but he extended his arm and shoved the guy well after he eas put of bounds.

i mean if the guy doesnt shove him into him that wouldnt have been called cause it happens all the time with extending the arms it looked worse do to the shove

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

What was the largest deficit in this game? I've only been half watching. Was it 28-7 at one point?

Yes.