EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Jaguars @ Steelers.

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

So not quite as big as the Oilers @ Bills 

I'd be surprised if we ever see that again.

Jags lose yards on the dropped snap.

6 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

What was the largest deficit in this game? I've only been half watching. Was it 28-7 at one point?

21-0

2 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I'd be surprised if we ever see that again.

Jags lose yards on the dropped snap.

Yeah, I remember watching that game. It was a great game. If I'm remembering right, it was the early game and the Eagles-Saints were the late game.

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

jags defense has to make a play here. if the steelers score on this drive this is basically going to be over.

It will be tied :P

Just now, pisceschica said:

It will be tied :P

if it is tied it is still over. you dont recover from blowing a 21 point lead and their offense doing what it is

what is it with punts in the playoffs this year. i feel like every game there is at least one that nearly hits someone or hits someone for a fumble. christ the falcons had it happened twice in two games

interesting stat the eagles were one of 16 teams in playoff history to win a game with a turnover margin of -2. meanwhile there have been 145 losers with a -2

I have no emotional involvement in this game whatsoever, but feel like Jags are getting taken advantage of here. That "late hit" was kind of bs because the defender was pushed into the guy by someone on offense. And that Antonio Brown TD, well.... AB was holding the defenders arm to keep him from getting his hands up on the play. 

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

Jags not doing well in this second half so far

frankly their defense need the offense not to score as much as not leave them hanging out to dry. need to have some time on the sidelines. scoring would be huge but getting a breather is big