EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Jaguars @ Steelers.

Just now, pisceschica said:

Still 10 min left. 

i dont see the steelers scoring 2 touchdowns with 10 minutes left against the jags defense. really a bad play call by haley gave all the moojo back to the jags

honestly that 4th down an 1 play is the turning point. literally the jags offense and even defense had no life or momentum all second half. that stop really changed the tide and finally gave them some mojo

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i dont see the steelers scoring 2 touchdowns with 10 minutes left against the jags defense. really a bad play call by haley gave all the moojo back to the jags

Nah not buying Jags defense. One or two deep balls and Steelers back in it. 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

I'm sure Giants fans said the same thing in 2010 in the Miracle at the New Meadowlands.

Chances are that the Jags will win, but too much time to count anything out at this point.

Tomlin is an arrogant jerk. ( good coach, bad cheater and whiner) They were probably too busy preparing for the boogeyman Patriots next week.

Its not like Jacksonville kicked their butts in the same stadium earlier this year. That was a clear pin them deep situation the way Jacksonville’s O was struggling.

Just now, pisceschica said:

Nah not buying Jags defense. One or two deep balls and Steelers back in it. 

maybe but i think the jaguars have the momentum back after that 4th down stop. instead of a potentially on their toes and demoralized jags team, they are going to play with swagger again

Pittsburgh has been getting chunk plays. They could score quick...and tie this up in 10 mins.

1 minute ago, italianmafia23 said:

Jags defense is LEGIT... but this is the playoffs. Anything is possible.

So LEGIT defenses give up tds on two consecutive drives ?