EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Jaguars @ Steelers.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

amazing tebow and bortles might both beat the steelers in a playoff game

I forgot about that:lol:

again that 4th and 1 gave the jags some momentum and the offense came alive after that. heck blake bortles came alive. he is 5-6 for 118 yards and a td since that 4th and 1 stop

This game makes me wish  we got to play the Steelers in SB  :D .   I think Steelers could beat Pats , but dont think the Jags  can

1 minute ago, mike030270 said:

Who thought Jags would drop 40+ on Steelers:lol:

life comes at you fast sometimes. gotta give credit to bortles. down the stretch he was money. 5-7 118 yards and td in the forth quarter.

Doesn't look like the weather/temps affected Jax at all. Pittsburgh looks like they just don't have the defensive firepower w/o Shazier out there.

1 minute ago, NE.Jon said:

This game makes me wish  we got to play the Steelers in SB  :D .   I think Steelers could beat Pats , but dont think the Jags  can

If they play like they did today, they absolutely can. Not saying they will, but they can.

Just now, NE.Jon said:

the steelers defense with shazier could have beaten the pats, i dont think this defense is anything close to good without him. they are very average without him. it showed in 4 of 5 (excluding browns since no starters played) games without him they have given up 100 yards rushing. and 3 100 yard rushers. blake bortles legit owned them in the 4th. that is scary

LOL, Pittsburgh's defense. Can't wait to read their boards and newspapers after this game. I'm sure the fans are gonna be calling for Tomlin's head not only for losing but how their d got shredded by Blake Bortles.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Greenakers2 said:

hmmmm..  Look at the worst QB in the league putting up points in the playoffs.........................

in bortles' defense the first three games in december he was as good as anyone in the nfl. he was averaging over 300 yards and had 10 tds and 0 ints at that time. at times he can look awful and at other teams he can be competent.

Just now, vsptroops said:

LOL, Pittsburgh's defense. Can't wait to read their boards and newspapers after this game. I'm sure the fans are gonna be calling for Tomlin's head not only for losing but how their d got shredded by Blake Bortles.:lol:

First Take will be amusing either way.

1 minute ago, vsptroops said:

He was too busy game planning for patriots :lol:

2 minutes ago, WentzPHIeagles said:

Foles v Bortles for the lombardi

I was thinking about that. The networks would HATE if that happened. :roll:

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

in bortles' defense the first three games in december he was as good as anyone in the nfl. he was averaging over 300 yards and had 10 tds and 0 ints at that time. at times he can look awful and at other teams he can be competent.

......I left the sarcasm dripping off my post.  Sometimes mistaken for venom.......................