EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Jaguars @ Steelers.

Just now, vsptroops said:

I was thinking about that. The networks would HATE if that happened. :roll:

and yet it's very possible, though I doubt I'd like the ending.

2 minutes ago, pisceschica said:

He was too busy game planning for patriots :lol:

Well, he will have to put that game plan in a notebook for next year because they are 3 minutes away from a vacation.:roll:

1 minute ago, vsptroops said:

LOL, Pittsburgh's defense. Can't wait to read their boards and newspapers after this game. I'm sure the fans are gonna be calling for Tomlin's head not only for losing but how their d got shredded by Blake Bortles.:lol:

i had this discussion in the coach of the year thread, i think tomlin is overrated. he is supposed to be a defensive guy yet the steelers defense has never been as great as it was under cowher. additionally, there is always something going on off the field with his team. like why is your running back talking about 2018 season and possibly retiring if he doesnt get paid before the biggest game of the season. like why are your guys talking about a rematch with the pats instead of your opponent. thats a lack of focus on the game at hand.

let me put it this way, i think antonio brown and leveon bell make up for a lot of his flaws. i think with a better coach they would beat new england more than they have with tomlin

4 minutes ago, Greenakers2 said:

......I left the sarcasm dripping off my post.  Sometimes mistaken for venom.......................

lol. did you see bortles presser last week? he was like well if some people think lebron sucks clearly i suck lol

1 minute ago, Eagles9193 said:

Not gonna help but if Eagles get L Bell next season they go 18-0

that would be awesome. however i cannot see the eagles paying him the 15 mil a year he wants. nor have the cap flexibility to do that and keep guys

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

Time to lurk some message boards 

The most fun I ever had trolling another team was the Falcons back when Vick had is dog fighting troubles.

Their board back then allowed flash files to operate in posts. So I made one which was only 1 pixel large but it had 'Who Let The Dogs Out' embedded in it and I set it to automatically play. So I'd go and make a normal post, as if I was a Falcons fan, then include the link to the embedded flash file. When that post fell off the current page, I'd re-post it on the next page.

So every time someone opened that thread, they'd hear 'Who Let The Dogs Out?!' It drove them crazy because they couldn't figure out how that was happening. I loved it! lol

jags need to get a first down on this possession. that was horrific prevent the entire time. the front four of the jags not getting a ton of pressure. im shocked they havent started blitzing more this game

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

that would be awesome. however i cannot see the eagles paying him the 15 mil a year he wants. nor have the cap flexibility to do that and keep guys

We were spoiled with McCoy and Westbrook all those years BUT Bell is on another level

They still have 2 time outs and the 2 minute warning. This thing isn't over. I know Steeler's offense is one of the best, but the Jags defense can't get a stop??? Unbelievable.