EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Jaguars @ Steelers.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

jags need to get a first down on this possession. that was horrific prevent the entire time. the front four of the jags not getting a ton of pressure. im shocked they havent started blitzing more this game

prevent only prevents you from winning.  Stay with what got you there.  Challenge, don't choke.  

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

TD Steelers. Great heads up play by Ben.

Yeah, I can just hear the Jags fans complaining that he was beyond the line, but since it was backwards it's legal.

Just now, Eagles9193 said:

We were spoiled with McCoy and Westbrook all those years BUT Bell is on another level

Bell is a bigger version of Marshall Faulk. He's a rare breed at the RB position.

Just now, Eagles9193 said:

We were spoiled with McCoy and Westbrook all those years BUT Bell is on another level

he is the best back in the league in my opinion. he does everything. at 25 though he has about 4-5 good years left. i just dont see us spending that money. would love to have him though with wentz. we might score 35 a game consistently

1 minute ago, cowboy30 said:

They still have 2 time outs and the 2 minute warning. This thing isn't over. I know Steeler's offense is one of the best, but the Jags defense can't get a stop??? Unbelievable.

not sure why they kicked an onside. you had 2 timeouts and the two minute warning. now you have to go probably 90 yards for the td and hope you get the stop.

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

not sure why they kicked an onside. you had 2 timeouts and the two minute warning. now you have to go probably 90 yards for the td and hope you get the stop.

Don’t forget jags close to fg range

2 hours ago, Swimm said:

Refs are awful. Thats a TD. Can't wait for them to be replaced by robots.

How about we don't do that.

Bad decision by Steelers to try onside kick with 2 timeouts and 2 minute warning.

Just now, mike030270 said:

There's been a lot of stupid playcalling from Steelers this game

tomlin... with the talent the steelers had in their primes and being a defensive minded coach he should have won more than just one championship. i get new england but new england just owns him. part of that is he gets out coached

It was stupid because the Jags haven't run as well in the 2nd half. Guaranteed they would've ran 3 times straight. Which means Pittsburgh only needs about 60 yards for the game tying TD...now they'll have to go 80....

Just hoping for a first down here!!

1 minute ago, Kurthi said:

But you know the Jags would run it three times in a row. Now Bortles can pass on either second or third, without too much damage.

But they're essentially in FG range to make it a 10 point game.

1 minute ago, WentzPHIeagles said:

Why do they never use timeouts ahead of the Two minute warning? Save some seconds.

I think his thinking was that using them allows the Jags to pass on 3rd down since it’d still reach the 2 minute warning.  Now, the Jags will likely run all 3 plays.

Just now, cowboy30 said:

Will Jacksonville kick it? This would be like a 50+ yarder...

If they pick up another few yards i think they should, it seals the game.