EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Jaguars @ Steelers.

Jags defense is legit. I think they win this game.

Also, Bell has no heart, no passion for the game. You see that first play where he literally didn't move from the spot he was standing at the snap? Between the way he milks injuries, comments he makes, and that type of effort, dude just doesn't care. 

Just now, pisceschica said:

Mike Mitchell guaranteed a win vs pats so they better pick up the pace to win this game :lol:

the steelers needs to focus on the job at hand. they have like 30 different things go on. bell talking about retirement and next year. mitchell running his mouth about the pats next week. the players dissing bortles.

i hope the jags beat them. i think their defense will give the pats problems. the pats oline isnt nearly as good as in year's past and they have the cover guys to match up. gronk is the key for the pats in that game if they play cause i think the wide receivers are neutralized and myles jack is very good at covering rbs

Just now, mike030270 said:

Should have ran

if i am the jags i think about running first and second down every time. since shazier went down, the steelers have given up yards on the ground.

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Should have ran

Right? After going up 7-0 and then getting 10 on 1st down and on 2nd....I'd be running every play until they prove they can stop it.