EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Jaguars @ Steelers.

2 minutes ago, westcoast_cj said:

WOW...Jack. None of our LBs can make that INT.

He was swag level of 100 on that pick :lol: 

That’s what happens when teams, including the coach overlook their opponents. Steelers kept talking about how they would see the pats again 

The way this game is going it’s gonna be in the fall   :lol:

steelers have a history of being upset at home in the playoffs by the jags. i think the jags last playoff win before last week was against the steelers in three rivers

Didn’t happen in this play, but does anyone know what the rule exactly is if a player actually set foot in the end zone but the ball itself didn’t cross the plane?

1 minute ago, WentzPHIeagles said:

Jags defense is insanely good. They could potentially hold New England down next week

They are gonnna destroy the pats 

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

steelers have a history of being upset at home in the playoffs by the jags. i think the jags last playoff win before last week was against the steelers in three rivers

Correct, except it was Heinz in 2007.

On 1/7/2018 at 11:31 PM, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i dont know the steelers offense earlier this year without darius had issues with the jaguars. the jags can get pressure on big ben and they can play man to man on brown and juju with bouye and ramsey.

the jaguars offense can run the ball. the steelers since shazier got hurt have given up 3 100 yard rushing games in 4 (browns there starters didnt play). if the jags can run the ball effectively, bortles doesnt have to be the guy who throws the ball 30+ times.

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

1 minute ago, 55thAndRams said:

Didn’t happen in this play, but does anyone know what the rule exactly is if a player actually set foot in the end zone but the ball itself didn’t cross the plane?

It used to be said that the goal line extends around the world. If the feet got it, that may be what matters.

1 minute ago, 55thAndRams said:

Ball has to cross, period. His whole body could be laying in the end zone with his hands/the ball outside of it, and it's no TD. 

Steelers have to get penetration to be able to slow down and stop Fournette. He is the type of back you have to hit behind the LOS, before he gets rolling.

1 minute ago, nipples said:

Not only do I think Jacksonville wins this game, but I think they provide a bigger challenge to NE. 

Live look at Belichick

Image result for belichick studying