EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Jaguars @ Steelers.

Just now, mike030270 said:

I'm still not over that play calling. Just why:roll:

the steelers personally are overrated. they beat the vikings and the chiefs. that was pretty much the only teams they beat that were any good this year. their other wins this year: cleveland twice, baltimore twice, bengals twice, indy, titans, lions, packers, houston. really the titans arent very good. the chiefs completely fell off the map.

the steelers have good weapons on offense, but their defense when shazier went down has been not good and they werent great prior

1 minute ago, BIGGSHAUN said:

To be fair, they did draft the better player. It’s just he can’t stop being a knucklehead. 

Pretty good top 5 in that draft.  Goff, Wentz, Bosa, Elliott, Ramsey.

Just now, Portyansky said:

I've said it before... DP has AR tendencies, but he also has been fixing some of AR problems. Especially 1/2 time adjustments. 

Also, clock management (seemingly). We haven't had the pre-halftime clock problems with Doug that we had with Andy.

1 minute ago, Portyansky said:

I've said it before... DP has AR tendencies, but he also has been fixing some of AR problems. Especially 1/2 time adjustments. 

our two minute offense at the end of the half reminded me a lot of AR too much wasted time. we really got lucky there.

2 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

I was looking for the Cowboys game, what channel is it on? Who are they playing this weekend?

Lmfao!! I spit out my coffee!

So, in February 2005, the Eagles were in the Super Bowl in Jacksonville... in February 2018, the Eagles play Jacksonville in the Super Bowl?

4 minutes ago, BIGGSHAUN said:

To be fair, they did draft the better player. It’s just he can’t stop being a knucklehead. 

That can be debatable. Ramsey should have the longer career...which returns better long term value. I'm still happy with Elliott, but I can't remember the last time Dallas had a shut down corner.

3 minutes ago, RPeeteRules said:

Pretty good top 5 in that draft.  Goff, Wentz, Bosa, Elliott, Ramsey.

Looks legendary if those guys keep up their level of play.

Just now, mike030270 said:

The silence in the crowd is hilarious. Jags has shut them up

I was actually kind of hoping for an all PA Super Bowl (assuming the Eagles got there, of course).

3 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

So, in February 2005, the Eagles were in the Super Bowl in Jacksonville... in February 2018, the Eagles play Jacksonville in the Super Bowl?

It's kind of weird all the connections to 2004.  We beat the Vikings and Falcons in the playoffs. We might get the Vikings next week.  We just beat the Falcons.  The Pats are in it and Jax is in it.