EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Jaguars @ Steelers.

5 minutes ago, GroundAttack said:

i know this is random but does anyone know where section 242 row 1 is at the Linc? I mean i know the section. but I'm looking at the seating chart, you guys notice the 4 or 5 rows before the actual upper level starts? Since I'm row 1, am I in that small section before the upper level?

Section 242:

242.JPG.84aeee91b0d121ce03167362023105f2.JPG

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

the steelers not getting that touchdown by jesse james set up this matchup and ended their season

Yeah but they had a chance to tie the game up and go to overtime and instead turned it over. 

Maybe the NFL "experts" should have viewed the Steelers coming into this game the way they were viewing the Eagles prior to the Atlanta game.

Just now, pisceschica said:

Yeah but they had a chance to tie the game up and go to overtime and instead turned it over. 

true, however, realistically that should have been a catch and a touchdown regardless. that rule is complete crap

Can you imagine the reaction from RememberTheFolesHater if that was Nick instead of Ben? I can envision that gif of a fan in the stands pinching his nipples in an orgasmic moment of euphoria...