EagleJoe8

AFC Divisional: Jaguars @ Steelers.

1 minute ago, CHIP72 said:

Maybe the NFL "experts" should have viewed the Steelers coming into this game the way they were viewing the Eagles prior to the Atlanta game.

Easy to say that now.

4 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Section 242:

242.JPG.84aeee91b0d121ce03167362023105f2.JPG

thanks.... I mean I know where it is, my question is do you see the small section of rows (looks like 3 or 4 rows) before the actual upper level starts? Just unsure if I'm sitting in that smaller section or not.

Just now, Portyansky said:

Easy to say that now.

10/8/17, Pittsburgh, PA:

Jaguars 30 Steelers 9

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Can you imagine the reaction from RememberTheFolesHater if that was Nick instead of Ben? I can envision that gif of a fan in the stands pinching his nipples in an orgasmic moment of euphoria...

this...

uvZHGKO.gif

1 minute ago, GroundAttack said:

thanks.... I mean I know where it is, my question is do you see the small section of rows (looks like 3 or 4 rows) before the actual upper level starts? Just unsure if I'm sitting in that smaller section or not.

I'm pretty sure you are.  I sat in those seats for the Notre Dame/Temple game in 2015.

I’ve been out all day. Thought for sure if the score was 28-7 it would be Steelers in top. 

Now im hearing the boo birds in Pitt. I thought only philly boos bad play. 

3 minutes ago, Portyansky said:

Easy to say that now.

eh i bet money on the jags in this game to win straight up. the jags defense has good matchups against the steelers. brown isnt 100% they matchup with ramsey. bouye can take out juju who is still a rookie and disappears at times. having those two corners really limits the steelers on offense. not many teams have a 1 and 2 combo that great if at all. i thought if the steelers were going to win they had to run with bell and get bryant on matchups against their third corners. however, the jags front four can cause havoc against the steelers oline and big ben isnt nearly as good as he was a couple of years ago avoiding the sacks.

also the steelers defense since shazier went down plays into the jags hands as a run first and second team.

6 minutes ago, CaliEagle said:

The Big Ketchup bottle is going to be emptying out soon.

I actually call Heinz Field the Big Mustard Bowl.

2 minutes ago, CHIP72 said:

I'm pretty sure you are.  I sat in those seats for the Notre Dame/Temple game in 2015.

ok... that's what I'm thinking to by looking at it. I checked the eagles virtual seating guide online and it showed row 8 in that section and it was like 5 rows off the railing so I figured the other 4 rows were in the smaller section.

1 minute ago, 20dawk4life said:

Just kick the FG

Agreed, and hope the D can hang on for a half minute.