EagleJoe8

NFC Divisional: Saints @ Vikings.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i actually think mills would be a great safety at some point. not saying we need to move him, but if you believe sidney jones and darby are your future on the outside then you better look to move him to keep him. people dont always like him, but he is a good player and he is an effort and scrappy type of kid. he has a lot of sheldon brown in him.

i thought when we dealt a 3rd for darby we would sign him long term, I am not so sure we do. i think you might see the eagles allowing him to walk after next year if he doesnt play better in 2018. and go with jones and mills with douglas as the third corner

Why so down on Darby? Aside from one missed tackle, he had a pretty decent game, no?

Just now, bobbywizdum said:

They believe in linebackers in minny. We on the other hand...

barr was an excellent pick. i loved that kid coming out of ucla. i was hoping he would fall to us.

and keenum when he gets pressured makes a bad throw. the saints have re-gained the momentum

i actually think mills would be a great safety at some point. not saying we need to move him, but if you believe sidney jones and darby are your future on the outside then you better look to move him to keep him. people dont always like him, but he is a good player and he is an effort and scrappy type of kid. he has a lot of sheldon brown in him.

i thought when we dealt a 3rd for darby we would sign him long term, I am not so sure we do. i think you might see the eagles allowing him to walk after next year if he doesnt play better in 2018. and go with jones and mills with douglas as the third corner

Maybe trade him even, if they think Jones is ready. Douglas/Mills didnt look bad this year.

barr was an excellent pick. i loved that kid coming out of ucla. i was hoping he would fall to us.

and keenum when he gets pressured makes a bad throw. the saints have re-gained the momentum

Yep theres the keenum we are gonna see

12 minutes ago, jfluke said:

They havent won this game yet. Maybe the Eagles look bad next. But maybe they crush whoever goes into the Linc.

Exactly. If you don't believe in the Eagles yet, you won't believe in them at all.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Keenum picked.

Just now, pisceschica said:

That’s the Keenum I know and love. 

Reminds me of the game against skins. Terrible throw just take the sack :facepalm:

Great point. Gotta know when to take the sack and live another down. Possessions are crucial.

1 minute ago, BCEagle said:

Now why would they throw there with a 10 point lead? Oh, that's right, Pat Shurman. Say no more.

There were people hoping he'd get the job here after Chip was cut loose.

Remember all those jerks that had CONFIDENCE in Keenum?

What the hell was that throw?

2 minutes ago, BCEagle said:

Now why would they throw there with a 10 point lead? Oh, that's right, Pat Shurmur. Say no more.

I really need NYG to hire him. 

Just now, corymon2 said:

still think we match better against the vikings than the saints 

Neither team is better than us at home. 

Just now, bobbywizdum said:

Lol i see what youre trying to do

You are so serious tonight I'm trying to brighten your mood or something lol. 

1 minute ago, BIGGSHAUN said:

I really need NYG to hire him. 

and bring Keenum with him!