EagleJoe8

NFC Divisional: Saints @ Vikings.

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

If the Vikes move on, Newman is the guy we should try to target with Hollins or Agholor.

i try to get hime matched up as much as possible with agholor.

one thing waynes has struggled with during the season is speed guys.

1 minute ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i dont think you are going to get the value back for him. i think you rather go into the season with a plethora of corners. plus you do not know if jones is going to be durable yet in the nfl. i think you might want to hold onto him until jones proves he is ready and shows you in a game.

people might not agree with this, but i actually think darby might ultimately be better playing in the slot against speedy slot wrs

You wont get a 3rd. But maybe a 4th. All depends on how they view him. But losing a little value in picks isnt bad for a one year rental, imo. 

I certainly wouldnt be upset if they keep him either.

id be shocked if that isnt challenge

Son of a beeotch, Our whole game plan we discussed against the Vikings was wasted!!! Now we have to coordinate the whole damn defense against the Saints!! 

Yeah, it's a catch.

I do think that some rules need to be in place that will prevent teams from hurrying to the line to circumvent a possible replay. I don't know how that rule would look, but if a play isn't legit, it shouldn't be able to stand if it can be reversed.

3 minutes ago, terrellowensisapuss said:

If Keenum hadn't thrown that absurd pick, it could be 20-7 ish and the Saints would've definitely needed to pick up the pace...

IF. Thats a really big word, and could be used many times in any game.

i re-watch the game. the falcons really targeted him. from what i wrote down on not watching the all 22. julio had more than half of his yards again darby. julio had a 21, 11, 7, 10, 7, 12 and 6. that is 74 yards of julio's yards. that doesnt include 41 by sanu on him and toilolo had 12 yards as well. so ryan had 210 passing yards, 127 yards were on darby. that was definitely catch and tackle, but it was clearly an emphasis on targeting him and not mills as much.

That is concerning.

i try to get hime matched up as much as possible with agholor.

one thing waynes has struggled with during the season is speed guys.

Dont think it matters, Foles isnt going downfield much or well

1 minute ago, jfluke said:

You wont get a 3rd. But maybe a 4th. All depends on how they view him. But losing a little value in picks isnt bad for a one year rental, imo. 

I certainly wouldnt be upset if they keep him either.

if robinson is going to leave (think someone will pay him more than what we want too) then id like to see mills on one side, jones on another and darby in the slot. i wouldnt be so sure darby isnt better off playing the slot with his speed and playing cushion isnt his best quality.

1 minute ago, Uscg-Green said:

Call me crazy but I think our game yesterday was harder then next week will be

I think you're right, but I'll still call you crazy anyway.

Just now, WentzPHIeagles said:

Dont think it matters, Foles isnt going downfield much or well

you dont need to get him going downfield. get him on crossing routes and across the middle of the field. he doesnt have the speed to keep up with him. you could get a big time gain on a simple crossing route with his inability to keep up

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

Payton challenging again?

They are going to lose again.

yeah that was usually what we do. challenge something dumb. pederson crushed the challenge game yesterday

1 minute ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, it's a catch.

I do think that some rules need to be in place that will prevent teams from hurrying to the line to circumvent a possible replay. I don't know how that rule would look, but if a play isn't legit, it shouldn't be able to stand if it can be reversed.

They should probably make it mandatory to show replays more often, and not leave it to the stadium crew.

Then again, thats part of why you play for home field advantage.