EagleJoe8

NFC Divisional: Saints @ Vikings.

Just now, EagleJoe8 said:

I effin hate that overhead camera! Can't even keep up with the play.

I was just complaining about that:lol:

5 minutes ago, terrellowensisapuss said:

But the interception was the exception to the norm.

You're just proving my point that it would be smart for the Saints to hurry up when they're down by 17.

How so? They are within a TD with 10 minutes to play. Thats plenty of time.

As for if, IF Brees doesnt throw 2 1st half picks, do the Vikings have a 17-0 halftime lead? That game could go on and on.

Saints have made the adjustments with their calls and protections.  Just blew a TD, but have Minny's vaunted D on the ropes.  Can they tighten it down on D if they seize the lead late? 

Just now, terrellowensisapuss said:

Ugh... I'm supposed to be studying...

You are.

Our opponent next week. ;)

Can't tell if it's a bad or a good call. I mean it was there...for a TD to take the lead. But on 3rd and 1? I think I like that play on 2nd and 1 instead.

3 minutes ago, Kurthi said:

Russell Wilson gets called for ground a lot, probably more than about any other QB.

He has to risk it often with that really bad O-line.

Just now, pisceschica said:

But Brees didn’t throw it 

3rd and 1 is a strange time to decide someone not named Brees should throw the ball for you.

Just now, Kurthi said:

That was a great call, but poor execution on the throw.

It was a horrible call. You don't have your WR throwing a deep ball on 3rd and 1. Do it on first or second down, fine. 

2 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

I was just complaining about that:lol:

I hated when they decided to show games from that view. It sucks.

2 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

i think graham is on a one year deal. so he might also not be back. however he probably isnt getting a huge contract so id like to bring him back.

maybe it is darby coming in late and the injury he isnt fully healed to what he was, but i still think douglas is better suited on the outside. he might actually be best suited to play safety. he is a ball hawk type of guy and likes to tackle. i know ray didinger and seth joyner have mentioned the like him at safety down the road so maybe they know something we dont

I could see Douglas at Safety eventually. But not necessarily within the next 2 years. That gives time to possibly get another cb in the draft in 2019, or even 2020

Just now, cowboy30 said:

Can't tell if it's a bad or a good call. I mean it was there...for a TD to take the lead. But on 3rd and 1? I think I like that play on 2nd and 1 instead.

Payton said he was going to take his shots.  Didn't lie to ya...................

Just now, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

honestly when was the last time doug called a trick play like that? i feel like dallas last year with huff

Has he ever? I don't recall one.

2 minutes ago, jfluke said:

How so? They are within a TD with 10 minutes to play. Thats plenty of time.

As for if, IF Brees doesnt throw 2 1st half picks, do the Vikings have a 17-0 halftime lead? That game could go on and on.

I don't understand... Didn't you say that Aikman was "drinking when he said that the Saints needed to go quickly?"

I was merely pointing out that when you're down 17-0 and you're in the second half, it makes sense to go quickly and, thus, I'm not sure why Aikman was off base for saying that... It doesn't matter WHY they're down by 17 points.