EagleJoe8

NFC Divisional: Saints @ Vikings.

Just now, DawkinsOwnage03 said:

Dumbest fing call in history 

would of been a great call if it worked. Maybe not on 3rd and 1 though. 

Just now, Eagles9193 said:

Good call, poor execution 

Having a WR launch a deep ball on 3rd and 1 is a good call? He's a WR for a reason, you should expect he probably won't throw a good enough ball there. 

1 minute ago, Eagles9193 said:

Good call, poor execution 

That makes it s bad call. Expecting your wide receiver to make a good throw on 3rd and 1 is stupid.

1 minute ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I hated when they decided to show games from that view. It sucks.

I think you should have the option. Still not sure why they don't broadcast the game at different angles and let you pick which one you want to watch.

1 minute ago, terrellowensisapuss said:

I think you should have the option. Still not sure why they don't broadcast the game at different angles and let you pick which one you want to watch.

I'd be ok with that.

1 minute ago, jfluke said:

Yes. But I said before that, that the Saints needed that first score more. Getting the TD before the 4th q, put the game well within reach for the last 15 minutes.

And the crack on Aikman is really about how he always seems to look like he hasnt quite slept off an all nighter. To me anyways. But Id probably drink a bunch if I had to work with Joe Buck too.:P

:lol:

People hate on Buck and Aikman so much. I think they're amazing.

I don't understand... Didn't you say that Aikman was "drinking when he said that the Saints needed to go quickly?"

I was merely pointing out that when you're down 17-0 and you're in the second half, it makes sense to go quickly and, thus, I'm not sure why Aikman was off base for saying that... It doesn't matter WHY they're down by 17 points.

Yes. But I said before that, that the Saints needed that first score more. Getting the TD before the 4th q, put the game well within reach for the last 15 minutes.

And the crack on Aikman is really about how he always seems to look like he hasnt quite slept off an all nighter. To me anyways. But Id probably drink a bunch if I had to work with Joe Buck too.:P

I think this game goes to show why we want NO to advance... Either match up is going to be tough of course but NO I think would give us the best chance to progress to the Bowl. 

1 minute ago, Eagles9193 said:

Are u guys really retarded???

it was a TD , but it was poorly executed 

had the D fooled

Apparently you don’t understand... expecting s good throw from your wide receiver when you have s 3rd and 1, is extremely low percentage. Of course they were fooled, no one expects a team to be that stupid.

The refereeing in all sports has gotten so much worse over the last decade. It's a joke. Football's nothing compared to balls and strikes though.

:lol:

People hate on Buck and Aikman so much. I think they're amazing.

I think Romo is better. With a little more seasining, he should be on the A team for whatever network he works for.

6 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

honestly when was the last time doug called a trick play like that? i feel like dallas last year with huff

You're not counting the run by Aggie as one?

Just now, jfluke said:

I think Romo is better. With a little more seasining, he should be on the A team for whatever network he works for.

Didn't he and Nance do the AFC game last night?