EagleJoe8

NFC Divisional: Saints @ Vikings.

2 minutes ago, Greenakers2 said:

truer words ye hath never spake............will put Payton's pre-game comments to the test.

What did he say

Oh boy, getting nervous the NFL will want the Vikings to be the first team to play in SB in their own stadium.

Eagles will need to beat the Refs again next week too! This might be the first time the Saints aren't getting all the calls.

1 minute ago, pisceschica said:

What did he say

He said thus:

Get to LOS early, to give Brees time to survey.

2 deep shots per quarter.

Patient with the run, even when not working great.

I think the league would love for nothing more than the Vikings not to play in the Superbowl in their home stadium. I'd say they have a script for the Vikings to lose in the NFCCG, but then how does that explain the Patriots winning the Superbowl?

This is following the script of 2004.  Who did the Eagles beat to get to the SB in 2004?  The Vikings and Falcons in Philly. The same thing is going to happen and we will play the Pats. In the NFL playoff commercial showing the playoff teams with certain players on those teams and which two players are right in the center more prominent than the others?  Tom Brady and Zach Ertz.^_^

2 minutes ago, BCEagle said:

I think the league would love for nothing more than the Vikings not to play in the Superbowl in their home stadium. I'd say they have a script for the Vikings to lose in the NFCCG, but then how does that explain the Patriots winning the Superbowl?

Because goodell is actually a saints fan. 

15 minutes ago, nipples said:

You know a game was traumatic to a fan base when you can just mention the team and every eagle fan knows exactly which game you're referring to. 

Not just the game, but exact and specific plays from that game... 16 years ago...

1 minute ago, CaliEagle said:

This is following the script of 2004.  Who did the Eagles beat to get to the SB in 2004?  The Vikings and Falcons in Philly. The same thing is going to happen and we will play the Pats. In the NFL playoff commercial showing the playoff teams with certain players on those teams and which two players are right in the center more prominent than the others?  Tom Brady and Zach Ertz.^_^

Only difference is we beat the vikes first then the Falcons and lost to the pats

so now it should be we beat the Falcons then the vikes and win over the pats 

13 minutes ago, e-a-g-l-e-s eagles! said:

no call or on diggs. not sure how you make it on the corner.

You are all over these refs this weekend lol

3 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

Only difference is we beat the vikes first then the Falcons and lost to the pats

Yep a slight variation in the order but same teams.

4 minutes ago, 20dawk4life said:

I wish it was that easy.