wrestlevessel

How Can A Team Beat the Patriots & the Refs?

I am sick and tired of all the politics in the NFL. The Patriots have gotten away with BS calls 4 times during the regular season against the Texans, Jets, Steelers, and Bills. Now they are getting favorable calls left and right in the playoff game against the Titans. Enough is enough already! How the hell can a team over come the odds when the Pats get so much help?

Do you ever not cry about something?

How do you not live in a constant state of embarrassment? 

1 hour ago, Don Corleone said:

is that Morris or RTK in that photo ?  Im guessing you took it after tonight's win 

Jesse James was playing FOOTBALL, not basketball.

• When he dribbled the ball in the end zone while completing a catch it was no longer a catch.

The Jets call was correct too.

• The ball went into a free spin as he tried to use the magic pylon.
  • If you suck too much for the pylon then avoid the pylon! - Football gods have spoken!
  • It was the Carson Wentz Seattle play but with Magic Pylon counting for the end zone substitute

I would not have changed the Bills TD ( they should have only lost by 17 instead of 21, so unfair!!!)

Do you mean a holding call in the end zone that was not called for the Texans game? I don't remember the call that well.

3 minutes ago, skippyx said:

Jesse James was playing FOOTBALL, not basketball.

• When he dribbled the ball in the end zone while completing a catch it was no longer a catch.

The Jets call was correct too.

• The ball went into a free spin as he tried to use the magic pylon.
  • If you suck too much for the pylon then avoid the pylon! - Football gods have spoken!
  • It was the Carson Wentz Seattle play but with Magic Pylon counting for the end zone substitute

I would not have changed the Bills TD ( they should have only lost by 17 instead of 21, so unfair!!!)

Do you mean a holding call in the end zone that was not called for the Texans game? I don't remember the call that well.

It is all about momentum change. Bills were going to take the lead and the call was overturned. The Bills would play different if it were still close.

I don't remember the Texan one very well either but I think you are right about holding. 

They get way too many favorable calls and it's unfair.

2 minutes ago, wrestlevessel said:

It is all about momentum change. Bills were going to take the lead and the call was overturned. The Bills would play different if it were still close.

I don't remember the Texan one very well either but I think you are right about holding. 

They lost a pair of first round picks over an illegal memo and science denial.

You are pretty far out there to think the NFL is conspiring to prop up the Patriots.

7 hours ago, skippyx said:

They lost a pair of first round picks over an illegal memo and science denial.

You are pretty far out there to think the NFL is conspiring to prop up the Patriots.

Still, you dont think it odd that Kraft was with Goodell at the Rams game last week? I mean, I can see the commissioner being there. But why Kraft?

19 hours ago, skippyx said:

I don't think there is a conspiracy but they Def got the home field calls last night. Especially that offsides where they had the right call and actually reversed into a bad one.

I am not sure about the other teams but the refs got it right in steelers game. Even after td was overturned they called two more plays; worst case scenario was a tie. But pitt decides to turn it over instead. 

On 1/13/2018 at 11:55 PM, wrestlevessel said:

original.jpg

2 hours ago, boogyman said:

original.jpg

The only way such will be convinced the NFL is NOT propping up the Pats is to next week call EVERY penalty against the Pats and NONE against the Jags, picking up any flag against the Jags to the point where there are massive accusations by Pats fans of the NFL fixing the game to get the Jags to the Super Bowl. 

Here's another one with the creepy baby mask...

Oh, and the hoodie reads "Mercy College"          HAHA!

Image result for creepy cry baby gif

Why is it that every time you post I picture you sitting in front of your computer with tears streaming down your face?

I can't see the refs doing anything other than calling a fair game next Sunday.  Every single play of the game will be under a microscope. And who in their right mind would want to go down in history as the ref that made the bad/bias call(s)/non-call(s) in the super bowl?  

Jags players called them out in their lopsided officiating last week   All eyes are in them  

I hope I'm right.  Let's let the players on the field decide the outcome of this game. 

My. Biggest fear is BB getting in DP's head.  Dough has been great.  Almost too good for such an inexperienced HC. we need him to do what he has been doing all yet which is having old clock Managment, good adjustments, good balance,  and good overall preparation.  One more game!!!