EagleJoe8

AFC Championship: Jaguars @ Patriots.

8 minutes ago, mike030270 said:

Not going for it with 55 seconds and 2 timeouts in the end of the first half killed them

They lose momentum in the second half

Only positive from this is Pats are beatable in SB

Yea i thought it was pretty stoopid .. at least take a shot or 2 down field 

7 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

Yup. I thought it may not matter in the end, but I knew then, they played too scared. If they returned the KO to the 10-15, then sure, play it safe. With touchbacks on KOs coming to the 25, you only need about 40 yards for a FG attempt. And they had 2 timeouts.

LOL. That's like saying the Falcons lost it when they gave up the FG before the half to the Patriots in the SB. Here's the thing: the Jags had a 10 point lead with 6 minutes left in the game. Even if they had a 13 point lead at that point, they still would have lost this game.

The Jags lost it when they had a 10 pt lead and an 82 percent chance of winning and then gave up two TDs in the span of four minutes. 

Just now, pencil face said:

Eagles/Vikings whoever wins going to lose the SB,  your team doesn't have a QB to compete with the Patriots...

No they're going to lose because you can't beat the refs and the Patriots that's why the Patriots won today! 

2 minutes ago, Kurthi said:

I guess the Pittsburgh Steelers must be the youngest, most inexperienced team in the NFL.

How do the Steelers play vs the Pats have anything to do with what I said?

2 minutes ago, pencil face said:

Eagles/Vikings whoever wins going to lose the SB,  your team doesn't have a QB to compete with the Patriots...

OK thanks bye

Either team can beat them but you're right, it's probably not happening. 

I know it's great for NE fans but it's starting to get stale AF for the rest of us.

3 minutes ago, Kurthi said:

I guess the Pittsburgh Steelers must be the youngest, most inexperienced team in the NFL.

Did he say every team that chokes is young and experienced or that young/inexperienced teams choke against the pats? There is a huge difference.

3 minutes ago, BCEagle said:

LOL. That's like saying the Falcons lost it when they gave up the FG before the half to the Patriots in the SB. Here's the thing: the Jags had a 10 point lead with 6 minutes left in the game. Even if they had a 13 point lead at that point, they still would have lost this game.

The Jags lost it when they had a 10 pt lead and an 82 percent chance of winning and then gave up two TDs in the span of four minutes. 

I didn't say they lost because of it. I said they played scared.

Just now, BCEagle said:

OK thanks bye

Don't take it personally, facts are facts, if Wentz wasn't hurt i would say it was your SB to lose...but Foles ain't beating Pats..

Oooh did anyone see that...? 

Belichick and Kraft were just stood next to each other and didn't say a word or acknowledge each other. Oh its all going wrong in Foxborough! 

:roll:

The Pats are like the mafia!! They allow you to think you've won; after the half they come out and slit their opponents throats right before viewers eyes!  They did the same thing to the Falgoons in the Super Bowl!  Brady was not going to allow a rookie quarterback beat him!!!:lol::lol:

Go Eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!!  We will win this game!!!  Next stop .......... Super Bowl!!!

Well Blake Bortles plays like Brady for awhile,  then remembers he's Blake Bortles.  Seems like everyone but Eli Manning remembers towards the end of the game that they aren't Tom Brady.  No matter how good they look through three quarters.  Donovan McNabb remembered,  Kurt Warner remembered,  Russel Wilson remembered,  and Matt Ryan remembered.

Pretty much groundhog day.  Who didn't see this coming?  Nice of the Jags to tease us though.

Now if the Eagles can get past the Vikings,  its Nick Foles vs. Tom Brady.

:facepalm: *sighs*

Don't take it personally, facts are facts, if Wentz wasn't hurt i would say it was your SB to lose...but Foles ain't beating Pats..

Not taking it personally. You belong in Rant N Rave.

3 minutes ago, EagleJoe8 said:

I didn't say they lost because of it. I said they played scared.

True, my comment was more meant for the poster to whom you were responding.

1 minute ago, BCEagle said:

True, my comment was more meant for the poster to whom you were responding.

Gotcha.

No sighs! We just have to play 4 quarters in the Super Bowl; not get relaxed after the half!  Our offense and defense can win!  Wow! I'm focusing on the Super Bowl.....we got this tonight!!!!!! Go EAGLES!!!!!  My sweet peas!!!!??

4 minutes ago, boogyman said:

Foles is playing great so far. Crosses fingers.

Get yourself to the game thread then! This game here is over... Pats won it and await the winner of our game. 

29 minutes ago, UK_EaglesFan89 said:

Get yourself to the game thread then! This game here is over... Pats won it and await the winner of our game. 

My bad wrong thread. Lots of adrenalin and beer here