DaveSpadaro

[Spadaro] An Inside Look As The Media Frenzy Begins

This is not quite business as usual, not with an increased media presence that will only continue to grow as the week gets long, but the way the Eagles' players and coaches seemed on Tuesday, maybe it is just that ...

View the full article

We can rattle Keenum with our D line. Hit him enough and it could turn into a Eli type scenario where he folds once he thinks foot steps are near.I dont think he has that quick of a trigger to hit the quick pass. He might be able to but we deff need Diggs at the LOS. Containing him seems to be just like we would need to when covering peanut.

Their LBers have speed. We can try and use that against them. Get them moving in the wrong direction. But just trying to have Ajayi or Blount out sprint them to the outside is a mistake. We need a good balance of counters,screens,misdirection and straight up the gut rushing. They have some big bodies to put in the middle. We are going to need to find a seam. A way to attack their Dline to create a crease.

It will be interesting to see if Sendejo gets cleared in time.  I bet he does given it is the NFC Championship game.  And their DT that got hurt.....he won't be at his best I'm guessing.  Rhodes will be fine and he is an absolute stud.

Avoid the big mistake ...and Foles will do more for our offense than their QB will and we will win the game.   

21 minutes ago, 08GSXR said:

We can rattle Keenum with our D line. Hit him enough and it could turn into a Eli type scenario where he folds once he thinks foot steps are near.I dont think he has that quick of a trigger to hit the quick pass. He might be able to but we deff need Diggs at the LOS. Containing him seems to be just like we would need to when covering peanut.

Don't underestimate Keenum.  He has been balling all season.  Give him some credit. I have been impressed and think he is by far the best QB on that roster.  I don't think much of Bridgewater and Bradford's creaky knees look to make him pretty much finished.

2 minutes ago, senhorcook said:

It will be interesting to see if Sendejo gets cleared in time.  I bet he does given it is the NFC Championship game.  And their DT that got hurt.....he won't be at his best I'm guessing.  Rhodes will be fine and he is an absolute stud.

Yea Sendejo gets cleared for sure. They wont keep him out even if he should be. I havent heard anything on that DT. Didnt he get carted off? I cant see him play as its probably a serious injury and if he does play run at him all day as there is no way he is going to be as mobile as he was for what its worth.

Sen, I was drivng home while the Vikings/Saints game was finishing up ... they made it sound like Keenum made this great play ... the comeback kid...etc.    I love that you give him all this credit and zero for Foles.   The clock is about to strike midnight on Sunday.   The grass will no longer be greener on the other side.   This will be Foles 4th game in the Philly weather ... guess who will have his first one come Sunday.   But lets take a closer look...

Is it the QBs... or..... 

Our WRs vs their CBs    .... their WRs vs our CBs

What gets you more nervous?     To me ... it ain't the QB part of it  

15 minutes ago, 08GSXR said:

Yea Sendejo gets cleared for sure. They wont keep him out even if he should be. I havent heard anything on that DT. Didnt he get carted off? I cant see him play as its probably a serious injury and if he does play run at him all day as there is no way he is going to be as mobile as he was for what its worth.

I don't think that is the Vikings call... is it?   

3 minutes ago, joemas6 said:

I don't think that is the Vikings call... is it?   

No it isnt suppose to be. Its suppose to be an "independent" neurologist. But we all knew they will clear him for this big match up. Too much on the line with a team having a chance to play a SB at home to hold him out.

Joemas,

I didn't mean to give ALL the credit to Keenum, but I do think that he has played very well all season long.  He threw one really bad pass vs the Saints and it got picked.  Foles threw two HORRIBLE passes that should have been picked and weren't.  The second one could have altered the ending a LOT. 

What do I worry about the most?  I worry that the Eagles WRs and TEs won't get separation quickly enough for Foles to be successful. And Foles cannot, does not, throw WRs open.  He simply is not capable of doing that as very few QBs are. 

Don't get me wrong, the great equalizer is the cold and who knows who deals with it the best.  We shall see.

1 hour ago, cunninghamtheman said:

Troy Aikmen doing the game makes me want to 🤢 🤮 

Kind of justice as the Cowpies are sitting at home.

I rather have Aikman than Collingsworth these days.  Aikman is clearly biased, but Collingsworth just kisses New England's you know what.  PLus he just loves to hear himself talk.

8 minutes ago, senhorcook said:

I rather have Aikman than Collingsworth these days.  Aikman is clearly biased, but Collingsworth just kisses New England's you know what.  PLus he just loves to hear himself talk.

Collingsworth is terrible to listen to. He’s so inconsistent. TBH... I prefer to hear Romo call the game. 

6 minutes ago, senhorcook said:

With Aikmen it will be why the Eags made a mistake and the Vikes are trying to make plays...all game long. Collinsworth just cries about how it was pass interference all game. I’d take Al Michaels over Joe Buck any day.

Romo at least is fresh. But he already is beginning to annoy me with him thinking he’s the greatest playcaller in the history of mankind. I thought he was better earlier in the season. These last two games though...

Fun fact. Blake Bortles has as many playoff wins as Tony Romo

36 minutes ago, mjkline1958 said:

Hochuli reffin, respectable

Hochuli is the ref for the game? Ugggg. He's the one that called three penalties in  A ROW TO START THE MONDAY NIGHT GAME a few weeks ago.  His crew is usually flag happy.  I really think the league called him at halftime and told his crew to lay off the flags because they called little to nothing in the second half after 15 or 16 called penalties in the first half.  Ridiculous!

Hochuli may have wanted to set the tone w/ the players to behave. Always felt Hochuli is a straight shooter

I am going to enjoy listening to Aikman choke on our Eagles victory.