Sign in to follow this  
PhillyEagles005

Anywhere to tailgate and watch the game Sunday ?!

I want to hang out, tailgate, and just be in the atmosphere on Sunday - but not sure if I'm heading in to the game or not.  Is there anywhere to watch the game once kickoff starts ?  I'm sure that Xfinity will be at max capacity.  Any ideas ?  

1 hour ago, PhillyEagles005 said:

Nobody ?

Xfinity Live is the only thing down there within earshot of the stadium to get "the vibes" from. If you are going to find a bar to go to, I would imagine just going to your local bar that you know and love would suffice. Either that or find a tailgate that has a TV and ask to join them.

How many people do you have trying to get into xfinity? I have a reservation but some people dropped out, if you are interested in joining our party we would be happy to allow 3-4 people? Just know there is a $125 spending requirement per person 

If you tailgate take your chair and cooler to the sidewalk in the back of xfinity they show the game on the flat screen its on delay you'll hear the crowd cheer before you see the play but its a good time.  Did it last year for the Eagles Steelers game.

16 hours ago, Nicolio21 said:

How many people do you have trying to get into xfinity? I have a reservation but some people dropped out, if you are interested in joining our party we would be happy to allow 3-4 people? Just know there is a $125 spending requirement per person 

Nicolio - sent you a message