jfluke

Jets WR, Robby Anderson arrested

He's  a star apparently. According to some reports lol.

Looks like his career is over though.

2 hours ago, boogyman said:

He was pretty good this year. Oh well doomed now.

Yeah he played very well for the Jets. He was pretty much their #1 WR. Unfortunately he also appears to be a complete idiot.

Anderson was arrested at 2:15 a.m. by officer Jonathan B. Hennessy. He clocked Anderson for driving 105 mph in a 45 mph zone, for about three-quarters of a mile. Anderson ran two red lights and "was all over the roadway" while eluding Hennessy, according to the report. 

:facepalm: He's lucky he didn't kill someone.

I have to commend that cop for holding it in.  Anderson is lucky as all h--- that he did not wind up in an OR or worse after those remarks.  

Anderson was a complete idiot. 

On 1/20/2018 at 12:12 PM, NE.Jon said:

Is it racist to call this moron a thug ?

Yes. 

Do you call every single person, regardless of race, who is guilty of DUI and reckless driving a thug?? Why is Anderson a thug? Is Jim Irsay a thug too??? 

35 minutes ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Yes. 

Do you call every single person, regardless of race, who is guilty of DUI and reckless driving a thug?? Why is Anderson a thug? Is Jim Irsay a thug too??? 

I think his comment had more to do with resisting arrest, bragging about how rich he is, and essentially saying he's going to rape the cop's wife.

10 minutes ago, EaglesRocker97 said:

I think his comment had more to do with resisting arrest, bragging about how rich he is, and essentially saying he's going to rape the cop's wife.

Sounds like Anderson turns into a 14 year old twitter troll when he's drunk. When I think of a thug, I'm thinking of a violent gang member of the sort you'd find in a biker gang or doing a drive-by. 

3 hours ago, NIBGoldenchild said:

Yes. 

yes thug  as far as I know does not have a color attached to it . Seems only certain types of people do 

7 minutes ago, NE.Jon said:

yes thug  as far as I know does not have a color attached to it . Seems only certain types of people do 

Certain groups and both sides of the media have been guilty in the past of calling black men thugs for unsavory behavior, yet not other individuals of a different race that does the same thing . No shade to you if that wasn't your intention.