jcclive

Uniforms

I guess you can throw that out the window I just seen the Patriots just said they are wearing their white jerseys maybe the Eagles would wear green on green they won't but just a thought or maybe black on black 

1 hour ago, jcclive said:

I guess you can throw that out the window I just seen the Patriots just said they are wearing their white jerseys maybe the Eagles would wear green on green they won't but just a thought or maybe black on black 

Green jersey, white pants

That's what I figured they would wear that the Patriots are gonna wear their white jerseys but I thought it would look really cool if the Eagles wore their white jerseys with their black pants or since the Eagles are wearing green jerseys it would look cool if they wore their green pants green on green Go Eagles!!!!!!!! Let's get that first NFL championship 

Yeah, Green and White is what I'd expect if the Patriots wear white. I'd hate Green on Green. I hate the green pants.

Just a curiosity, have they ever worn Green and Black (pants)?

I just put the uniform change up out there to see what people would say and it would look pretty good as Brian Dawkins says look good play good have a wonderful day and God bless eagles fans 

17 minutes ago, FranklinFldEBUpper said:

The answer to that is yes.

Do you remember which game? I don't remember what that looked like and would like to see.

5 minutes ago, jcclive said:

The final home games in 2003 and 2004 they wore the black jerseys with green pants 

I was talking about Green jerseys with black pants.

46 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Do you remember which game? I don't remember what that looked like and would like to see.

Ahhh...I misunderstood your question. No, they have never worn green jerseys with black pants. They have worn black jerseys with green pants twice. (SF '03, Cin '04.) That's what I was thinking of. But never green with black.

I think they are not allowed to wear alternate jerseys during the Super Bowl-- only one non-Super Bowl playoff game.

20 hours ago, BCEagle said:

I think they are not allowed to wear alternate jerseys during the Super Bowl-- only one non-Super Bowl playoff game.

Yeah, the only thing they can change would be the pants, white, green or black as there's no rules governing pants. But they won't wear black pants and I highly doubt they'd wear green pants with the green jersey.

So Green and White is what it will be.

Who on God's green earth would want the team in one of those embarrassing, garish 'color rush' uniforms on the biggest stage?           And black??       Wow.         

Unless they go back to the real Eagles color, which is kelly green, I never want to see them in anything other than green jersey/white pants or white on white.        Stay classy.

There wouldn't be nothing wrong with green on green or white on white and the Eagles look damn good in black on black so you have your opinion and I have mine fella 

24 minutes ago, jcclive said:

There wouldn't be nothing wrong with green on green or white on white and the Eagles look damn good in black on black so you have your opinion and I have mine fella 

Green on Green looks horrible.

81416589.jpg.d08dcff32f5b1b21af8e3b07c0380399.jpg

On 1/23/2018 at 2:09 PM, jcclive said:

Go Eagles!!!!!!!! Let's get that first NFL championship 

Not to nitpick, but the Eagles already have 3 NFL championships.

49 minutes ago, KOJO said:

Not to nitpick, but the Eagles already have 3 NFL championships.

Please pick that nit, I've been picking it for years against opposing fans. They might be old, but they still count.

8 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Please pick that nit, I've been picking it for years against opposing fans. They might be old, but they still count.

When Redskins fans argue that point, I like to mention that Sammy Baugh's career shouldn't count either. Whey even honor him?

On 1/23/2018 at 2:33 PM, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Just a curiosity, have they ever worn Green and Black (pants)?

I believe they have worn the black pants with the black jersey only, the black-out look. Never with with the green or white jersey.

Black pants were introduced just a few years ago. Before that they wore white or green pants with the black jersey.

19 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Yeah, that's why we never see that combo anymore lol

It's no worse than the hideous all black, and they wear that.        It probably didn't spur any more jersey sales, so they dumped it.