jcclive

Uniforms

Lets stay with the Green uniforms.  I am going to wear my Green/Grey Striped Eagles jersey, which I had since 1978 (MLB, Bergy - 66). I have never worm this jersey since that 1980 SB game, and it never changed states. I have been wearing this shirt since mid-season of this year for the first time since 1980 time frame in the same state. From what I saw this year in this team, they reminded me of the 1980 team, and also the 2004 team.  A team that really plays like a team on offense, defense, and special teams, + the next (slight) level above the 1980 team.   So the Eagles green (not the black) is part of the driving spirit of Philadelphia/Suburbs underpinning this team.    

On 1/23/2018 at 11:58 AM, Don Corleone said:

Green jersey, white pants

Agreed.  Perfect uni, but I actually wanted all white, so I was a bit disappointed when the Pats chose to wear their white jersey.

Has it been announced yet? I would think it would have been. Or maybe I missed it?

Or, maybe, it's so obvious that the Birds will be wearing green/white that they don't have to announce it. :thumbsup:

The Eagles played like they didn't even think about what they were wearing.  The point matching was clinic like.  Never seen a team match the Pats like that.  Very clutch.