Flights are around $1,800 on Delta and hotels are around $400 a night.  What is everyone doing who does not get a game ticket?  Will they set up watch parties?

Thought about it, but at 4.5k - ticket with house and student loans too steep. Would swing 2-2.5k per ticket

I won't be at the game.  My fiance is from Minneapolis and that's where I met her.  Live there for a few years, love the city.  We decided to visit family that weekend like week 1 of NFL season.  Never knew we would be there.  I would enjoy meeting fellow Eagles fans on game day and either tailgating or watching at the bar!!!!!!!

I will arrive from Paris on Saturday. Would be a pleasure to meet other fans before the game !

I’ll be there with 3 other hardcore eagles fans.  Looking to get a pub or bar lined up for Saturday to pre pre game....

is there a spot where all of us are gathering Saturday to toss back a few and get our minds right for the game??? 

Hey everyone, I posted on this thread earlier as well.

We will be a group of 4, coming down from Canada.

I called the FireLake Grill which is part of the Radisson Blu, and they said they will be playing the game, but not taking any type of reservations.

Good location not too far from the Stadium, and near NFL events.  Since it's part of a hotel, I'm hoping there will also be a ton of Philly fans already there (some not going to the stadium either).

From the pics online, there's not much in terms of Big Screen TVs, but it is a start.

I will call a few other Sports Bars today, and report back here on this thread.

http://firelakerestaurant.com/plaza.php

There are enough of you that want to do this, just pick a bar and go take that bish over. 

I purchased a table top at Pourhouse. $848 for 4 gets you a table, booze, buffet and a waitress. Obviously anyone who’s had a crappy significant other and has been forced to do awful prepay crap for New Years know these things might suck but it seemed like a good option. They’re having an Eagles meetup Saturday so I’m hoping that will attract the brethren for Sunday.

I heard about Pourhouse from 12 pm until 3 pm.

But was wondering where Philly fans can actually watch the game?

Some folks have now mentioned "Brothers Bar" (Brothers Bar & Grill, 430 1st Avenue North, Minneapolis, MN 55401)

Are folks staying at Pourhouse until the end of the game?