McNabbIsGone

T.O. Takes Another Swipe At McNabb

Recommended Posts

Aren't people in this thread ascribing too much of the reason TO didn't work out in Philly to the feud with McNabb? That was there, of course, but what really set the thing on fire was when TO held out in training camp for a new contract (a fairly typical move.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, 55thAndRams said:

Aren't people in this thread ascribing too much of the reason TO didn't work out in Philly to the feud with McNabb? That was there, of course, but what really set the thing on fire was when TO held out in training camp for a new contract (a fairly typical move.)

For a lot of people, the 2 issues go hand-in-hand. Certainly, TOs performance in the SB combined with his effort just to get in the game warranted a 2nd look at his contract. In his mind, it was probably clearer based on McNabbs actions just prior to and during the game (alleged partying that weekend combined with the alleged puking). And, if those allegations are true, which seems to be the case, then TO has an even more valid argument.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, jfluke said:

For a lot of people, the 2 issues go hand-in-hand. Certainly, TOs performance in the SB combined with his effort just to get in the game warranted a 2nd look at his contract. In his mind, it was probably clearer based on McNabbs actions just prior to and during the game (alleged partying that weekend combined with the alleged puking). And, if those allegations are true, which seems to be the case, then TO has an even more valid argument.

 

They both failed to try to make things work, but TO had no valid argument to hold out like a complete jack*** and create a media spectacle one year after signing a long-term contract.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screw TO! 

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 8:31 AM, EaglesRocker97 said:

 

They both failed to try to make things work, but TO had no valid argument to hold out like a complete jack*** and create a media spectacle one year after signing a long-term contract.

Amen, any Eagles fan who backs TO IMO is not a true fan. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now