Sign in to follow this  
Benzino999

Giants Scoping our assistant coaches

I was just reading some comments on the Giants website about how they want to sign DeFillippo or Deuce to be their OC.

They were bickering about who would be the better OC.

This is what happens when you soundly beat your divisional opponents.

Am I bad for laughing at the sad giants who have resorted to wanting our coaches?

Personally, I would puke if we were to hire Macadoo LOL

They want to see the eagles staff purged in hope of hurting our chances of success more than they want to see their team succeed if you ask me. 

The Eagles were hands down the best team in the league in 2017 and you're surprised that other teams want the Eagles assistant coaches?

Pat Shurmur also has ties to Duce while Defillipo was once a Giants assistant.

8 hours ago, Benzino999 said:

Am I bad for laughing at the sad giants who have resorted to wanting our coaches?

I don't think it's bad for laughing at the Giants. But I definitely don't want them to hire DeFilipo because that would be a great hire for them. 

I would puke if we hired McAdoo but that would be an awful hire for us. But DeFilipo wouldn't be a bad hire. 

We need to start looking at how we can keep him! 

I still think we are going to lose Defillipo to an OC job somewhere.  I can't say I'm that familiar with what Deuce actually does here other than call superfluous Rb rotations.

8 hours ago, Benzino999 said:

I was just reading some comments on the Giants website about how they want to sign DeFillippo or Deuce to be their OC.

They were bickering about who would be the better OC.

This is what happens when you soundly beat your divisional opponents.

So, wait. The fans on a message board mentioned a couple of names from the Eagles' staff, and you think the team wants to hire them? Or was there an actual article on the web site that you saw that I didn't?

"Soundly beat"? Winning both games by a total of 8 points?:rolleyes:

Know whats sad? Your delusions.

Shurmur is going to be calling the offensive plays himself.

I'd vomit if Duce ever worked for the Giants.

14 hours ago, Benzino999 said:

I believe, but could be mistaken, that the Eagles could block that from happening. With Duce (not Deuce), anyway. DeFilippo's contract is up this year, so he'll be able to go where he wishes. The Eagles blocked him from interviewing with the Jets for their OC position last year.  

5 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

"Soundly beat"? Winning both games by a total of 8 points?:rolleyes:.

Didn't you hear the "sound" coming from the Linc at the end of that first game?

2 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

Didn't surprise me at all. I knew he would nail it the second he took the field, just because:lol:

5 minutes ago, Gmen4ever said:

Didn't surprise me at all. I knew he would nail it the second he took the field, just because:lol:

The funny thing is, if you watch some of the fan reaction videos, that's exactly how I was... Sitting back in my chair waiting for the kick... the ball is snapped and the ball is kicked... the ball looks high and fairly straight, I begin to sit forward, it gets closer to the goal posts and looks like it just MIGHT go through and my face starts to look like the guy in the video above, eyes wide open, jaw dropped... then it goes in and I jump to my feet and find myself with my fists and head through the ceiling looking into my attic... :huh: 

I honestly began to think about the possibility of the Eagles making it to the Super Bowl after that kick.

7 hours ago, Hoagie said:

I'd vomit if Duce ever worked for the Giants.

Lol. Let them deal with his idiotic rotations

7 hours ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This is one of my favorite videos this year.

The Dawk hype video from 2 weeks ago is my favorite by far.

2 minutes ago, Pallidrone said:

The Dawk hype video from 2 weeks ago is my favorite by far.

This one?

10 minutes ago, VaBeach_Eagle said:

This one?

Yes! I just can't stop watching it. I just hope to hear Dawks name on Saturday and the Eagles win on Sunday.

:lol: I don't think Duce would ever go to an NFC East rival. He'd have to leave here on very bad terms to consider that. He has too much midnight green in his veins for that. 

14 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

So, wait. The fans on a message board mentioned a couple of names from the Eagles' staff, and you think the team wants to hire them? Or was there an actual article on the web site that you saw that I didn't?

"Soundly beat"? Winning both games by a total of 8 points?:rolleyes:

Know whats sad? Your delusions.

15 out of the last 18 is absolute ownage. Eagles own the Giants so much it's hard to call it a rivalry anymore.

21 hours ago, Gmen4ever said:

This is why I feel like Flip going to NYG is unlikely. I know his contract is up but I don't think he'd choose to go somewhere where he isn't calling plays as OC. 

1 hour ago, mcm222 said:

This is why I feel like Flip going to NYG is unlikely. I know his contract is up but I don't think he'd choose to go somewhere where he isn't calling plays as OC. 

Yep, I'm not sure that they're even gonna bring in an OC

14 hours ago, jfluke said:

Lol. Let them deal with his idiotic rotations

They're not his. They're Pederson's.  He finally admitted in an interview at the end of the year, that every RB has the complete playbook, but that he, the head coach, makes the call for which back he wants in depending on what play he dials up.  In other words.....he can tip his hand to the defense depending on who is back there.  2 weeks is a lot of time for Belichick to hone in on that tendency.  He said the only time he gets away from that philosophy is when the Eagles use tempo-for obvious reasons.  People need to lay off Staley for this tired narrative.