EaglePhan1986

Teams you hate worse than the Patriots? If any?

10 minutes ago, devaster said:

If the Eagles only win 2 games in a season and those games are against the Cowboys that is a "winning" season to me.

See, I never understood this way of thinking.  To me, someone who thinks this way hates the Dallas Cowboys more than he/she likes the Philadelphia Eagles.  I could never think this way; I like the Eagles a lot more than I dislike the Cowboys.

Are you kidding. All right thinking Eagles fans hate the Cowturds w a passion. When I bought a pick up truck, the 1st thing I did was paint DALLAS SUCKS in green on the tailgate. At the Super Bowl party I am going to, the host & I agree that if anyone shows up wearing Cowturds gear, we will burn it.

btw, I understand that next Sunday, most of the Cowgirls will be performing sex acts for loose change in the parking lot of that shopping mall they call a stadium.

DALLAS SUCKS!!!

1 minute ago, CHIP72 said:

See, I never understood this way of thinking.  To me, someone who thinks this way hates the Dallas Cowboys more than he/she likes the Philadelphia Eagles.  I could never think this way; I like the Eagles a lot more than I dislike the Cowboys.

Maybe it is because I've been surrounded by way too many Cowboys fans. And the bandwagon nature of them since the 90's. The constant media coverage hyping the Cowboys every season. Their fanbase is insufferable. TO going to the Cowboys. Meh. I hate that team and their fans.

That doesn't mean I don't like the Eagles enough. Obviously I'm not happy about only winning 2 games. But if we can beat the Cowboys or help ruin their season at all it is a silver-lining in a failed season.

hate the cowboys, dislike the Pats, and suddenly have a very strong dislike for whiney Viking fans

It's hard to hate the Pats when we rarely play them, but living in New England, they are annoying beyond words.  And condescending.

Dallas
Giants
Washington
Steelers

I don't hate the Patriots at all.   I have respect for what they have done.

The Redskins top my least favorite NFL list, closely followed by the Cowboys and Steelers.

Dullass Cowgirls,  and the rest I can tolerate and cheer for them if they are playing against Dullarse.

We talking team or fan base?

Dallas, Skins, and Giants are top 3

Next would be Hawks and now Vikings

Dont really hate any other team

Fanbases would be division rivials, Hawk fans and now Vikings fans as well

2 hours ago, BCEagle said:

Dallas Carter High School.  They're fast, they're big, they're dirty ... plus they're fast. The Cobra Kai from the Karate Kid. Strike first, strike hard, no mercy. And especially the Washington Generals -- every time I lay money down on them they lose.

Didn't the Generals move to Cleveland a few years back?

dallas for sure...NYG, WASH...and for whatever reason i cannot stand the Browns. maybe just because they are so pathetic...but even in the Kosar days i couldnt stomach them. 

more than anything im just tired of the Patriots. Back in the first few years of Tom Brady it was kind of a team id root for.  I even have a personal link to Tom Brady but i just am tired of seeing them at the top and at what feels like every superbowl. The cheating stuff aside. 

I've never hated a team, speaking of the actual team and not its fans, as much as I hated the early/mid 90s Cowboys

Fans? Well Giants fans are all forever total garbage to me, from my personal experience. As gutless and fairweather as Cowboys fans are the Giants fans I've unfortunately know all show the 'but we gots rings' complex 1000 times worse. They act like the fact that the Giants won 4 football games completely validates their trashy behavior and somehow makes anything I have to say invalid.

Dallas

Dallas

Dallas

Giants

Did I mention Dallas.

I hate the Pats because their fans are spoiled B****es. And I acknowledge none of their accomplishments. They are sort of like the NFL version of Bonds and McGuire. Everything comes with an *.

I hate the Giants more than any franchise in any sport.  Every friend or coworker I have are all a-hole giants fans   

Dallas is a distant second.