EaglePhan1986

Teams you hate worse than the Patriots? If any?

I really hate the skins, I live in the D.C. Area and their fans are the worst, they only come out when the skins are winning and most of them can't name more than 4 players on their team.

I was an Eagles fan as far back as I can remember (5 or 6 years old), but I didn't become a fan as in fanatic until 2001 when my dad took me to the Eagles at Niners game when I was 14. I was so crushed when we lost to St. Louis and I was so, so, so happy that New England beat them that I adopted the Patriots as my "second favorite" team.  I've never hated them.

My most-hated teams

Whoever Peyton Manning was playing for

Cowboys

Giants

Niners

Steelers

Cowboys, Giants, Redskins.... Then Patriots. Nobody else really comes close.

I hated the Steelers and their dumb bandwagon fans back when I lived in Central PA. There used to be a Bucs rivalry. Not so much any more.... Whiny Vikings fans are moving them quickly up the list. Eagles are finally back into contention so another rivalry might develop.

Honestly, I don't have hate for any particular team.  I normally will save that for any team that is the biggest threat to us whether that is in the division or conference.  Sometimes that has been the Cowboys, Packers, Giants, or Seahawks, but when those teams are not threatening us, I don't hate them.  This week I can say I hate the Patriots, but still have to respect their dynasty though.

49ers are my absolute most hated team

Dallas

NY Giants

I don't hate Pittsburgh but I hate Roth

I am on/off with the Saints & Panthers

From there, it kind of depends. I actually don't hate the Patriots. I kind of like them. 

In this order I dislike the most; Denver, Indy, Cinci, DC Skins,

I really really hate Denver and their smug fans.

I respect the Steelers but I despise Ben.

used to hate the Raiders but not any more. I just cannot stand the DC team and the owner and fans.

I like the Eagles, Giants, and respect Dallas..  I like the Packers also..

NFC strong dislike for DC, and the Bears.. hate the fans..

Used to hate the Bills due to the bandwagon fans.. Now it's the Titans.

in the AFC I love the Jags and Chargers!