EaglePhan1986

Teams you hate worse than the Patriots? If any?

Just now, PoconoDon said:

Hate? I don't really hate any team.

Ultra-strong Dislike? yeah...Cowboys for me.

It's super bowl week, no need to be PC

I honestly dont hate the Patriots. I dont exactly respect the way they go about their buisness (Cheating) but I cant argue with the results. I HATE the Giants and Cowboys. We only play the patriots once every 4 years unless we get to this position. And while 04 sucked and what they did sucked, Andy and McNabb still played a role as well. I cant wait to beat them on Sunday though. Its always better when you get a chance to beat the best.

Living in New England the Patriots have surpassed even the Cowboys for me.  This game is e v e r y t h i n g!!!

Dallas Carter High School.  They're fast, they're big, they're dirty ... plus they're fast. The Cobra Kai from the Karate Kid. Strike first, strike hard, no mercy. And especially the Washington Generals -- every time I lay money down on them they lose.

I don't hate the Pats. You've got to an extent admire their dominance. OK it hasn't always been legal but that's an organization who wins a lot of games. My biggest frustration with the Pats is born out of jealousy and boredom. And I don't want to see that lot win yet another Super Bowl. 

I hate the Cowboys and Redskins. 

I strongly dislike the Steelers and Jags.

Patriots

Cowboys

Giants

Skins

Seattle

NO

TBay

Carolina

Arizona

Green Bay

The list goes on....I feel fairly confident that I can find something to say about every team as it relates to the Eagles, usually negative but occasionally positive (like the Raiders put us in the post season x number of years ago by winning their last game). 

10 minutes ago, devaster said:

Cowboys. Patriots are a close 2nd.

I might start hating the Vikings after their soft fanbase and media.

i dont hate the vikings actually i actually feel sorry for them Lmao the fans really crowned themsevles before they even played the game and got folded like a lawn chair in the most embarrasing way imaginable.

in response to this thread, i hate

1. cowboys

6. Cheatriots 

7. Skins

I don't hate the patriots.  I'm great ful for them. I can't think of any AFC team in the history of the NFL that would be more rewarding to beat in our 1st super bowl win.  

The cowboys I dislike very much. But I would never want them to go away. Beating them is the 2nd best feeling to winning a championship. 

I'd be surprised by any responses that don't include the Cowboys as disliked more than the Pats.  

Maybe it's because I started following the NFL long before the Patriots became a dominant team and remember when they were an underdog team (such as the 1985 Patriots, who were the first team to win 3 road playoff games to reach the Super Bowl), and casually liked the Patriots for many years prior to the Belichick/Brady era, but there are many, many teams I dislike a lot more than the Patriots.  Among them:

*Pittsburgh Steelers (hate them more than any other NFL team)

*Dallas Cowboys

*Washington Redskins (very, very close with the Cowboys for #2; sometimes I root against Dallas and sometimes I root against Washington when the two teams play)

The three teams above rank way ahead of any other teams in terms of personal dislike.  Other teams I dislike more than the Patriots (not an exhaustive list, in no particular order):

*Chicago Bears

*Green Bay Packers

*New York Giants

*Baltimore Ravens

*Indianapolis Colts

*Tennessee Titans

*Denver Broncos

59 minutes ago, EaglePain said:

I honestly dont hate the Patriots. I dont exactly respect the way they go about their buisness (Cheating) but I cant argue with the results. I HATE the Giants and Cowboys. We only play the patriots once every 4 years unless we get to this position. And while 04 sucked and what they did sucked, Andy and McNabb still played a role as well. I cant wait to beat them on Sunday though. Its always better when you get a chance to beat the best.

You hit the nail on the head how I feel too